BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Martha P.
Mcallen, TX
I really like using this product! The price is way better than buying an expensive concealer from a makeup store. Good for everyday use and gives a nice lookc, hiding dark circles. I use it everyday to not waste my good Nars one!
Katherine B.
I really love how it blends with the rest of my makeup. It looks really smooth and soft. Has great coverage. It is my favorite drugstore concealer. I don't wear it every day just because I don't have time in my morning routine to do it, but I would do it if I could.
Eroliana R.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Sand more...
If you want a good affordable concealer this is it ! It blends out so smoothly, it’s full coverage. It definitely up there with top brands . It also helps with bags under your eyes & it’s one of those concealers you need to have .
Alexandra J.
Sterling Heights
Great coverage and consistency goes on smoothly. Can use to cut your crease for eyeshadow looks. Covers under eye circles and blends well. Did not crease on me. I'd recommend it and see a lot of makeup YouTubers using it as well!
Priscila Z.
Houston
Love this product it’s my favorite since I have use it. Well only the concealer that is in the small container not the big size container because the big size container doesn’t cover a lot for me just the small container concealer
Lily D.
oklahoma
Review for: Sand more...
Oh my god this Concealer is my favorite concealer I’ve ever tried it brightens up your eyes covers all of your under eye circles it is a natural look also you can build it up so could be a more full coverage to the way you like it
Adrienne H.
Oakville, CT
Review for: Fair more...
I was pleasantly surprised with this. I didn't think it would have such good coverage. I love the look and feel of this, and it is pretty affordable. You can find it in most drugstores, wal-Mart, grocery stores, etc. awesome product!
Evelyn M.
New Jersey
Review for: Neutralizer more...
When I first bought these product I had no complaints, but after a few months it got very difficult to blend. I love the color of this concealer, and it was perfect for my under eyes and for some color correcting on my blemishes.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
I am not the best at doing my makeup, I rarely wear it, but when I do I usually wear this as my concealer. I probably use canceler once a month for big nights, but it never comes out right for me. This is the only concealer I have ever used, my friend who typically does my makeup also uses this for her and for me, and she is a big fan of makeup, high end and drugstore, and this still remains to be a staple product for her. Pretty affordable, I have had mine forever, and its the mini one. Gives me pretty good coverage, I do not really have anything to compare it to, like I said I rarely use makeup. When I use it, it sometime doesn't come out right, but when my friend uses it one me, always comes out great, so maybe it is my lack of skill. I guess I would buy the product again.
Candace R.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Other more...
I purchased the shade light pale for the first time and absolutely LOVED it! It lasted all through the work day or a late evening out. The soft tip makes blending easy leaving a smooth finish. I would 100% recommend this product.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?