BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Angel D.
Watertown, TN
The only one i currently use and the best drugstore concealer i have ever had!!! The one I have tho unfortunately goes a little unused now that i have got my hands on Tartes shape tape concealer, but you can't beat it for the price!
Brianna J.
This is my all time favorite concealer! It has full coverage without being cakey or to thick. I love that it stays on throughout the day and doesn't cake up in the crease!
Cece M.
Coverage is not the best. For under eyes it would crease and the color match wasn't perfect. But for the price it served it's purpose and blended pretty well. The packaging also makes it fun and easy to use.
Shelby L.
Hawthorne, CA
Best drugstore conealer out there!
I have massive bags under my eyes since I pretty much never sleep and this hides them! No more having to wear my glasses to hide them =)
Alaina W.
Reese
AMAZING! This product does the job works just as great as any high end concealer! Best part is it's affordable! I always go back and repurchase this product! It has the perfect amount of coverage!
Ashley C.
Harlingen, TX
Review for: Medium more...
It's somewhat hard to find concealers for my skin not only am I a yellowish color, but everytime I apply concealer you can still see my bags. This is honestly one of the best concealers I love found affective for not only me but my friends, and family members as well. I love this product it's affordable yet so efficient.
Shannon T.
Welch, OK
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I heard lots of reviews on this product. Let me tell you it’s amazing, it helps with the dirk circles and it softens the undereye so well. I use this every single day. I don’t think I would buy another concealer ever. It’s that good.
Natalie N.
lasvegas
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer is my go too ! It’s just soooo gooodddd!!! It’s long lasting!! It’s easy too apply and definitely too blend! It’s a very buildable concealer! I would definitely go buy another one. I have already purchased 6 of them !🤪
Jessica J.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Other more...
I’ve given this concealer a try a few times and I have to say I’m not that fond of it. I don’t like the packaging. It’s not a full coverage concealer I would say it’s more of medium coverage. I love maybellines products but this one was a thumbs down for me.
Kim K.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Other more...
This is one of my favorite concealers ever! It has such a pretty finish and I love using this on days I don’t wear a lot of makeup and am trying to get out the door quick. It’s very natural and the color is perfect for me. Love it!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?