BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Ryelee R.
Weeping Water, NE
This reminds me of the tarts tape shape. It's very affordable, and lasts for a long time. It's best for under eye, and really brightens the area up. It's really easy to apply and blend. I would definitely recommend trying this product out!
Veronica R.
Orlando , FL
I do very much enjoy this concealer . It’s been compared to shape tape but I don’t know why I don’t believe they are similar . I think shape tape is a little better . This is a different formula and it works different and I use it all the time along with my shape tape .
Itspatriciaganda V.
Jefferson
I bought mine last month im really looking ofr affordable concealer. And i decided to try this at first makes me laugh because is to light for me but the performance its really great it can covered my dark circle i will buy more.
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Best concealer out there in my opinion!! Super affordable since it from the drugstore. I use this product to clean/carve out my brows, do cut crease and under eyes. I totally recommend this product. It is the only concealer i use.
Madison B.
Raleigh, NC
This product has saved my life for 3+ years! I have dark circles under my eyes all the time and this covers them up beautifully! It also blends well but can not be layered much with other products. I will always have this product!
Karina R.
Lincoln, NE
This was an amazing shade for my skin tone and it has great coverage.  I don't really need to use much else under my eyes because this does the trick.  I make sure to add this to my makeup routine even when I won't put anything else on.  Definitely part of my makeup bag and I buy it over any other super expensive product.
Karen M.
Review for: Other more...
Love this product. It does not crease or cake. BUT the dispensers keep breaking. I have had half a dozen of these. Some break the first week, couple have lasted longer. When it breaks it is horrid to try and retrieve the product from the bottom. Very discouraging! But the product is great.
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Fair more...
Great concealer! Does a pretty good job of covering up dark circles and it's super easy to apply. It is also nice and hydrating for drier under eyes. Because it is so creamy, it does tend to crease once in a while, but I still love it.
Martha B.
Pleasantville
The best concealer at the drugstore!  I use the neutralizer shade to help with my dark under eye circles.  It does a great job of brightening and blending in with minimal creasing for a great price.  I have repurchased this many times and will continue to.
Alma M.
Clint, TX
Love this product but i do have to use a setting powder over it because if not with time it does look more like a paste instead of a smooth natural look but i love how well it covers many things such as dark circles and blemishes
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?