BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Ashley C.
Harlingen, TX
Review for: Medium more...
It's somewhat hard to find concealers for my skin not only am I a yellowish color, but everytime I apply concealer you can still see my bags. This is honestly one of the best concealers I love found affective for not only me but my friends, and family members as well. I love this product it's affordable yet so efficient.
Shanda C.
Greenville
I love this concealer! I keep two colors, one lighter used to highlight my face, and one closer to my skin tone to use all over the face and to spot conceal. There is hardly any creasing, and it is so long lasting! It does not look caked at all And I will keep repurchasing!
Amanda P.
I used this product and instantly saw life and light in my eyes. It may have been because the cops were kicking down my door and shinning flashlights everywhere but it definitely made me feel younger as I was jumping out the window.
Stefanya T.
Trenton, NJ
Me gusta este producto utilizarlo como primer, su diseño es perfecto para aplicarlos en mi rostro, la consistencia es la idonea para iniciar mi rutina de bases del rostro.
Daevinee J.
Clemson
Review for: Ivory more...
I can not get enough of this concealer. It works well with any foundation. You can build it up and I love the applicator. It blends out nicely as well. This lasts all day for me. I have gone through 3 of these and will definitely continue to repurchase! Definitely recommend!
Kellie B.
Michigan
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This is such a good and affordable concealer. My favorite is the neutralizer because it has a yellow tone. This is the best for under eyes. I would say it's medium coverage and you could maybe build it up, but I've never needed to.
angel b.
Cape Coral, FL
absolutely my favorite under eye concealer. it is well packaged, blends out easily, builds well, and covers my under eye bags efficiently. the color range is also very broad, though i am very pale they have a shade that matches me.
Saran J.
Williamsburg , VA
I absolutely love the brand but this product was a huge fail. The sponge applicator is no good so you have to pull that off and use a brush. The worst part is that it does oxidize. With that being said, you need to get a lighter shade than usual. It is not worth the price.
Liz S.
Peoria
Review for: Ivory more...
Not bad! It definitely covers well—you can tell it’s deliberately for under eyes. The sponge is a little bothersome sometimes as you can’t quite tell if any liquid is going to come out. It also barely dries... set it with a powder.
Marlene H.
Review for: Medium more...
Este corrector es muy ligero, pero cubre perfectamente mis manchas obscuras de melasma que tengo en mi piel, uso una tonalidad media para mis manchas y el tono neutralizar para mis ojeras, lo selló con un polvo translucido y listo.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?