BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Liz S.
Peoria
Review for: Ivory more...
Not bad! It definitely covers well—you can tell it’s deliberately for under eyes. The sponge is a little bothersome sometimes as you can’t quite tell if any liquid is going to come out. It also barely dries... set it with a powder.
Corey G.
Pevely, MO
This is the only concealer I've ever found that I really like. It's good coverage & blends out very easily. I like that it doesn't set too fast & works well with other products.
angel b.
Cape Coral, FL
absolutely my favorite under eye concealer. it is well packaged, blends out easily, builds well, and covers my under eye bags efficiently. the color range is also very broad, though i am very pale they have a shade that matches me.
Mariana N.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Brightener more...
I would say this product worked but didn’t meet my expectations. I can say It did cover some of my blemishes but not fully it’s not a full coverage product. I wouldn’t buy this product but if your under eyes aren’t that bad I’d recommend it.
Daevinee J.
Clemson
Review for: Ivory more...
I can not get enough of this concealer. It works well with any foundation. You can build it up and I love the applicator. It blends out nicely as well. This lasts all day for me. I have gone through 3 of these and will definitely continue to repurchase! Definitely recommend!
Cece M.
Coverage is not the best. For under eyes it would crease and the color match wasn't perfect. But for the price it served it's purpose and blended pretty well. The packaging also makes it fun and easy to use.
Natalie N.
lasvegas
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer is my go too ! It’s just soooo gooodddd!!! It’s long lasting!! It’s easy too apply and definitely too blend! It’s a very buildable concealer! I would definitely go buy another one. I have already purchased 6 of them !🤪
Angel D.
Watertown, TN
The only one i currently use and the best drugstore concealer i have ever had!!! The one I have tho unfortunately goes a little unused now that i have got my hands on Tartes shape tape concealer, but you can't beat it for the price!
Aizah K.
Maryland
Review for: Brightener more...
This product is perfect for concealing my dark circles. Awesome, long lasting product. I can put multiple layers on top and it won’t get cakey. Overall awesome product❤️👍😘
Karina J.
Caracas
It is a product that fulfills its function, you have a good coverage. The bad thing about this product is the sponge, because over time the product accumulates there and becomes dirty.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?