BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1975)
Jessie W.
Boerne , Tx
Wow! I've used several concealers in the past and this is my number one now! Such an easy application, very blendable, and it won't budge all day long. I use this for blemishes all over my face before I apply foundation and it works wonders!
Kim K.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Other more...
This is one of my favorite concealers ever! It has such a pretty finish and I love using this on days I don’t wear a lot of makeup and am trying to get out the door quick. It’s very natural and the color is perfect for me. Love it!
lambyworks y.
United States
for a drugstore concealer this is absolutely amazing I put it in the same category as tarte shape tape and it bye bye under eye I highly recommend it Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Aizah K.
Maryland
Review for: Brightener more...
This product is perfect for concealing my dark circles. Awesome, long lasting product. I can put multiple layers on top and it won’t get cakey. Overall awesome product❤️👍😘
Stefanya T.
Trenton, NJ
Me gusta este producto utilizarlo como primer, su diseño es perfecto para aplicarlos en mi rostro, la consistencia es la idonea para iniciar mi rutina de bases del rostro.
Daevinee J.
Clemson
Review for: Ivory more...
I can not get enough of this concealer. It works well with any foundation. You can build it up and I love the applicator. It blends out nicely as well. This lasts all day for me. I have gone through 3 of these and will definitely continue to repurchase! Definitely recommend!
Loreana P.
Kissimmee, FL
It's really good for the price! Super affordable and you can find it in your local drugstore. Very easy to blen but it does crease a little. It brightens the area but the downside is that it accentuates any fine lines and wrinkles.
angel b.
Cape Coral, FL
absolutely my favorite under eye concealer. it is well packaged, blends out easily, builds well, and covers my under eye bags efficiently. the color range is also very broad, though i am very pale they have a shade that matches me.
Jessica J.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Other more...
I’ve given this concealer a try a few times and I have to say I’m not that fond of it. I don’t like the packaging. It’s not a full coverage concealer I would say it’s more of medium coverage. I love maybellines products but this one was a thumbs down for me.
Ashley H.
South Jordan
This product works well for someone who has light under eye circles. I personally have really dark under eyes, so this product just masked them. I could see my bags underneath the product which was very frustrating. I would recommend if you have very subtle under eyes.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?