BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Lex N Los L.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Ivory more...
I first saw this on beauty blogger pages and never believed how much coverage this concealer works. This first time I tried it it was like erasing time from around my eyes and also covering any blemishes I had in the area. I love it!!!
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
This is a decent drugstore concealer. It wasn't my favorite because it is pretty light in coverage. I didn't have any trouble finding a match to my skin tone which was nice. It's affordable too so that's a bonus.
Shona C.
Dallas, TX
I love this product! The color was perfect and it went on smooth. It smoothed all fine lines and actually made my skin look flawless. Every time i wore this product I always get compliments on how great my skin looks. I highlyrecommend this product.
Mackenzie M.
This concealer has great coverage and an easy to use applicator. It blends right into your skin/foundation creating a melted blend and no harsh lines. It is build-able and long lasting. It meets all the criteria I look for in a concealer--and a very reasonable affordable price!
Rachael S.
Onsted
I use this product quite often. It helps with the dark circles but does not erase them completely. It is light and not harsh on your skin. I would recommend this product if you have some darkness under your eyes. It is easy to carry around also. I would buy this product again.
Lanie H.
Omaha, NE
MUST HAVE!! Omg this concealer beats every single high end product I've ever tried. It blends amazing and sits like a second skin. Honestly just wish the packaging was a wand instead of the twist out thing. Been through three of these.
Jerrica B.
Robbins, TN
Review for: Fair more...
This is one of the best concealers I have ever used. The only con I can think of is that there is never enough of it. I wish it came in a tub! I love it so much. Easy to blend and easy to apply, covers dark circles and amazes me. Love!
Carissa P.
Manteca, CA
I love this concealer, I have the brightening one I think it's called. I do dots under my eye or occasionally a triangle of dots then blend out and set it. The applicator makes it easy but not the best to blend it out because more product comes out
Lelani B.
Cudahy
This concealer is great it really brightens up under my eyes i use it to conceal and highlight it's very affordable and you can find it at a Kmart target and Wal-Mart it covers up pimples as well i set it with the airspun loose face powder
Nicole K.
Kohler, WI
The formula of this concealer is flawless and blends perfectly in the skin. It looks great alone or with a full face makeup look. The coverage is also amazing and complete.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?