BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Emily S.
This stuff is a really good I use this to spot concealer under my foundation if I have any acne problems at the time this covers it up perfectly and make is my foundation set on top of it so nice lamp and I also doesn't intensify my acne
Daniela c.
Fresno , CA
Review for: Fair more...
I adore this concelar! It is really inexpensive and provides a full coverage . I really recommend this to beauty people because it last for a long time. I have been having this for a while now and I still have some left which is crazy !
Tara N.
Austin
My expectations were extremely high for this, because every YouTuber has promoted it. So when I used it, I wasn’t totally impressed. But I realized it’s doing exactly what I want. It brightens my dark circles, covers the creases, and stays all day.
Colleen L.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Fair more...
This is a great drugstore concealer. As with most drugstore foundations and concealers, I wish there was more shade variety. As much as I like this concealer, it’s a bit more pink than I’d prefer. But it covers dark circles like a champ!
Aliza A.
Vacaville, CA
I love this stuff. I use the neutralizer shade and I find it works wonders for undereyes. However, I do find it does cling to dry patches slightly. I think the sponge applicator is okay, not my favorite, but the concealer itself I love.
Bohemian P.
Davie, FL
Review for: Fair more...
I like applying it a little bit under my eyes, for drugstore it's the best I have ever tried. I like applying it after foundation since I feel it comes off if I play with it too much. It's a bit too wet so you will need a set powder under the eyes area.
Terezie P.
Granbury
This is my all time favorite concealer, I used expensive ones before and this one is GREAT and I would never buy a different one because you have a total control of the amount you’re applying, it doesn’t irritate your skin and doesn’t dry your skin out. I definitely recommend!
Tommie D.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Ivory more...
Top concealer in my collection. It is a forever repurchase. It last all day and doesn’t look cakey at all. I use it for under eye and covering blemishes. I also know many talk about the applicator but I don’t mind it. I would recommend!
May W.
San Francisco, CA
I AM A CONCEALER JUNKIE. I feel that I have tried almost every concealer on the market and this one is my top one. It has a nice sponge applicator on the top that dispenses just the right amount of product out.Many people feel that the sponge tip applicator is unsanitary, but lets be real... 1. we arent sharing makeup with anyone else and 2. i would hope we would apply makeup to a cleanly washed face.. I use the neutralizer and its amazing at neutralizing my dark circles and giving me that bright effect. The product for the neutralizer does have a yellow undertone and I do find that i need to set this concealer along so it wont budge. But thats only because I have an extremely oily face, so I feel the need to set everything or it will just slide off my face. All in all, it is a pretty amazing concelor for only $8 and I felt like it lasted me a really long time.
Alexis W.
Franklin
I used this once at a friends house. The shade was to dark but I put foundation on top of it and it helped it not be so dark. This didn’t crease and I loved the formula and the way it applied. It lasted all day and I have no complaints.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?