BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Elizabeth C.
Inglewood, CA
Review for: Medium more...
It's a really good concealer but it bring a really little product. Most of the product is soaked into the sponge. I believe it gives me meduim -full coverage. Everyone has different skin . I recommend this one, wet and wild and la girls
Amber K.
Newland, NC
I tried it once and will not use again. I had a allergic reaction to something in the serum. Made my eyes swell closed. It was bought at Walmart and was pricey. Would have given it to family but after they seen what it done to me they were afraid.
McKell B.
Layton
I've used this concealer before and it's pretty easy to apply. It blends very nicely and stays on all day and doesn't smear. It's last a decent amount of time and if not it's not that expensive to buy again. I would definitely buy again.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
The maybelline instant age rewind concealer is one of my top favorite drugstore concealers! It has medium to full coverage and has the most beautiful finish and doesnt make your undereyes look dry and crepy. Great for an everyday concealer!
Olivia R.
Castle Rock, CO
Review for: Fair more...
By far the absolute best concealer I have ever used. It is completely buildable and long lasting along with the best coverage ever. Super easy to blend and application is the easiest part. I would recommend to everyone if all skin types.
Ashley J.
Review for: Fair more...
Great product! Color range is a bit lacking for me and the applicator leads to a bit of a messy package. Affordable and good coverage. I do always go back to my shape tape, though. This is definitely a great, affordable concealer option!
Kim L.
Norfolk, VA
I LOVEd it as long as you set it but not my to go to canceler. It starts creasing after hours but maybe because I have oily skin and large pores , it is build-able with out looking cakey which is great . The application is great where it doesn't allow me to use what I don't need .
Anna Carolina D.
Brandon, FL
It's a medium coverage concealer and it's very easy to apply. When I don't want to wear a lot of make up but I want to look better I put the sunscreen lotion and use this concealer to cover my dark circles and it makes a ruge difference.
April A.
Review for: Neutralizer, Sand more...
It was a great product. I don’t really have anything bad to say about it. It’s long lasting and works great with oily skin. Perfect for my dark circles. It doesn’t have that heavy coverage I need but it gives me that perfect natural look.
Natalia P.
Carpentersville
i love it!! it erases my dark circles kinda ( since i have really bad under eyes ) but it covers most it. and i love to also use it as an eye primer. the price is amazing, for what miracles the concealer does. i recommend this to others
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?