BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1975)
rosmira alejandra H.
Florida, FL
no lo he usado pero segun maquilladoras es lo maximo , tiene buen cubrimiento para el precio es muy buen producto, y con su esponja no e desperdicia producto aplicas el necesario, creo que maybelline es una muy buena marca de maquillaje de farmacia
Megan G.
The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer is one of the best on the market. The formula is very lightweight while having full coverage. I do not find that it creases or makes my skin look cakey. It is very affordable and easy to find in any drugstore.
Terezie P.
Granbury
This is my all time favorite concealer, I used expensive ones before and this one is GREAT and I would never buy a different one because you have a total control of the amount you’re applying, it doesn’t irritate your skin and doesn’t dry your skin out. I definitely recommend!
Gabrielle S.
Roanoke, VA
i like this but the lightest shade is too dark for me and the application sponge gets gross after a little while. took a while for the product to come out when i first got it
Alejandra F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product I use it everyday and I am on my 6th tube of it ! It is amazing for my under eye area and does not crease for me it is definitely a drug store must have !
Tommie D.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Ivory more...
Top concealer in my collection. It is a forever repurchase. It last all day and doesn’t look cakey at all. I use it for under eye and covering blemishes. I also know many talk about the applicator but I don’t mind it. I would recommend!
Tara N.
Austin
My expectations were extremely high for this, because every YouTuber has promoted it. So when I used it, I wasn’t totally impressed. But I realized it’s doing exactly what I want. It brightens my dark circles, covers the creases, and stays all day.
Michaela L.
Orem, UT
Really nice consistency and formula. Not in love with the coverage or dark undereye correction. The foam top applicator only worked for a few uses then broke off. I ended up throwing it away and just using a brush. I wouldn't buy again.
Anissa G.
Kansas City, MO
My #1 go to concealer!!! This was my "starter" concealer choice when I first go into makeup and I must say I'm very happy I discovered this product!!! I always have to stock up on this concealer because its one of my every day products.
ABBY N.
Grand Rapids , MI
One of the top drugstore options for concealer out there. I have seen many YouTube beauty gurus swear by it. It’s light weight with good coverage and smooth. The packaging is a little weird but overall it’s a good product with a good price point.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?