BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Asha O.
I bought this product two days ago and I have mixed feelings about it. I'm not sure if it's just the one I got, but the product was very oily. I have acne prone skin so this was a big set back for me. Also, I'm very pale so the shade range is not the best. The coverage is nice.
Rachel S.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Honey more...
for this price the absolute creamiest and bet for covering lines ! it’s blends out perfectly and melts with all your other products perfectly. it’s great for undereyes and spots on your face. always keep one in your kit, great for on the go.
Maritza R.
Muncie, IN
This concealer is actually the main concealer I use with one of the number one reasons being that it's affordable! Furthermore, it's easy to blend and has a convenient applicator. It doesn't have the strongest coverage but it can be built up
STYLE B.
Los Angeles
Review for: Honey more...
This concealer is my favorite and cannot live without it. It gives me good coverage and the price is affordable. I not only use it for my under eyes but also on my chin and forehead to cover up my redness and blemishes. its not cakey at all.
Stephanie B.
This concealer works magic, I have awful dark circles under my eyes and this product did its job! Its not thick to glide on and I didn't need to use so much to apply it.. The only issue is waiting for the make up to come up into the sponge.
Jaelyn P.
This product is great and affordable for me and I don't even have a job, it works well to cover up snail dark circles and it lasts all day. The packaging is nice because of the twist up packaging. I would definitely recommended this product.
Neha A.
Crystal lake, IL
Favorite, affordable concealer. Soo many shades to choose from and lays so smoothly on your skin. Does not cake up at all under your eyes. My go to drug store concealer when im running low on money or dont have time to go to ulta. Love itt
Yesenia B.
Canoga Park, CA
Review for: Medium more...
I just bought this product, wanted to see the hype of it and everyone is right! Great application! Easy application! Smooth and can be light weight or buildable with layering! Great price! Feels nice on the skin when applying and applied:)
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
This has become my favorite concealer. It gives superb coverage without feeling heavy or caked on. The sponge is soft and efficient for blending. Best drugstore concealer out there!
Analee E.
Roma, TX
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I had never used concealer but since now i am in to make up and all this stuff i bought it to give it a try. Omg this is going to be one of my favorites it blends very nice and it does take away the dark circles. I would recommend this product very much.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?