BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
Review for: Brightener more...
I use this to brighten my under eyes and it works great. I love anything that I use for brightening but this works great!! And you can build in it. This doesn’t dry up so you can just keep adding more without it getting gross and looking built up
sumin o.
Santa Monica, CA
When I first used it, I was surprised by how good it was considering it was just a cheap drug store product. It's obviously not as good as UD nars or katvond but if you dont wanna spend too much on concealer, this is probably your best option
Maleya C.
sacramento
This is one of my favorite concealers wish I would get coupons for this hint hint (; I’ll have to write them & tell them how much I adore their makeup and have been using it since smackers & glitter eyeshadow days thank you for always making quality products this concealers is a champ !
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
Review for: Ivory more...
I will buy this all of the time. It is cheap and one of my favorite drug store products. It lasts a long time covers everything it needs to and blends great the under eye never looked better with this product... and blemishes? What blemishes.
Paige L.
Memphis , TN
This stuff is my go-to! It's perfect for a general concealer as well as a spot treatment for those days when you don't feel like putting foundation on your entire face. If you have oily skin you will need to reapply throughout the day but it's so quick and easy to do it's worth it!
Emma W.
York, PA
This concealer starts out very light but is build-able depending on how much coverage you need. I use this for the bags under my eyes and it provides enough color correction that I don't need a lot of product, and it's very easy to apply either with this applicator or other sponges.
Kate S.
Texas
Review for: Fair more...
i’ve used this before and i really want to get it again. i works very good for the price it’s at and the best drug store concealer out there!!!!!! there are no bad things about this and i’m definitely going to go back and get another one!!
Laura F.
I really enjoy this product. The formula is a light, almost whipped texture. It blends beautifully. The coverage is probably light to medium. I've never had a problem with it creasing at all like I do with other concealers that I've tried.
Brittny M.
Mission, TX
Review for: Fair more...
I don't see why so many people rave about this. It's good but I have to twist the product way to many times until I finally get the amount of product I like since I like full coverage. The maybelline fit me concealer is much better, so I recommend that one.
Yeimi C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this concealer and would definitely consider it a holy grail. It's thick and creamy and I like that the coverage is buildable. I don't know that the applicator is the most sanitary but I do think it's an amazing product for the price.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?