BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1984)
Paula M.
Sandy Springs, GA
Review for: Fair more...
I heard a lot about this concealer and had to get it. I have had trouble finding a good coverage under eye concealer that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. This provides great coverage and the application is great. It also doesn’t crease and much as a lot of other concealers have for me.
Katheryn V.
Chula Vista, CA
This product is my go to in between my high end products. It has great coverage and I definitely saw a decrease in my dark circles, the only con I have is that if you don’t set it with powder it will crease. Then again what concealer doesn’t when you don’t set it.
Emily C.
Rutland, MA
THE BEST BEAUTY PRODUCT EVER!! This is full coverage, literally covers any and all dark circles or imperfections you need covering!! It works well for both glammed up looks and 'no makeup' looks! I cannot get over how great this concealer is!
Ashley A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love this concealer but I don't love the applicator, but it's better than others I've used so I didn't knock off a point for that. It's fairly priced and you can usually find it on sale or have a coupon. It's a great drug store option.
Susinel G.
Orlando, FL
El mejor corrector de farmacia que he probado, es cobertura completa cubre todo y es fácil de difuminar, no marca tus líneas de expresión es uno de los mejores que maybelline tiene en el mercado, a casi acabo el primero y lo volvería a comprar
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
I love this around the eye concealer mostly because of the ball design. It covers my dark circles up and hopefully is helping my skin around my eyes to de puff. I definitely recommend this product to anyone with dark circles under their eyes.
Kshitija J.
Parsippany , NJ
Review for: Light more...
LOVE this product! It has concealed my dark circles very well for a few years now! it is a definite must have in my makeup bag. However, it can get a little oily and create excess shine. A matte version of this product would be a total steal!!
Holly W.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is extremely easy to apply and use. When I first bought it I got the wrong shade so it didn’t work as well for me, but once I found the right shade it worked perfectly! I love that you don’t have to use a brush or anything too!
Brittany H.
Hockley, TX
Honestly, this is one of the best concealers on the market! It covers up my dark circles as well as the acne scars that foundation doesn't cover. I love that it's super affordable but acts like a high-end concealer. It's definitely a must have!
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Medium more...
Great coverage. Price isn't bad. Not a huge fan of the sponge because it gets buildup and causes acne. Also, the product probably has maybe 20-30 uses before you have to go get a new one, which is annoying. I think I'll stick to the Fit Me concealer
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?