BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this product for under my eyes, which really helps because I have bad dark circles! I also sometimes use it on lazy days on my face's redder areas to even out my skin tone. Works like a charm!
Shayne S.
Franksville, WI
Review for: Fair more...
Love this for under my eyes. Bought it at target and the price is ok for a drugstore brand. Blends wonderfully and has a medium coverage. Only con I have run into is it does crease fairly easily even when set with a powder right after blending.
Katie K.
Really great product. Applies easily and gives great coverage. My main problem was lack of variety in shades to choose from (only 2 variations I believe?!). I'm very pale and I did go for the lightest shade and found it oxidized as the day went on showing where I had applied the product.
Josephine V.
Springdale
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I like the brightening effect of the neutralized shade, but even when I used a very light amount under the eyes and set it, it would crease and look cakey. I did not mind  that the sponge-tip applicator was not removable.
Adrianna H.
Belleville, WI
Literally the only concealer I've ever used. I'm sure there are high-end concealers with more coverage but if your new to the makeup world or don't want to spend $20-30 on a concealer than this is a go to product. Honestly one of my holy grail products.
Marzouk monica B.
Berkeley , CA
Ok so everyone started telling me I needed to have this in my beauty essentials I was very disappointed I really wanted it to work as well as they told me but this just didn't work it got way too streaky for my liking had to do a lot of blending.
Ahhhh, eu piro nesse corretivo, é um dos meus favoritos, alem de ser super fofinho, ele é super pratico de usar, ainda vem com a esponjinha. Gente, a diferença que ele deixa, é muuuuito boa, muito boa mesmo. Muita gente não tem coragem de pagar um preço tao alto por uma coisa tão pequena, mas, GENTE, vale muuuito a pena. Entao essa é a dica que eu deixo, quem ja experimentoua deixa aqui sua opniao, e sobre os pontos negativos, no meu ponto de vista é so o preço, porque da qualidade, so tenho a agradece.
Cassandra U.
This stuff is a MUST have. Best concealer I’ve ever used. Covers my dark under eye circles but also covers blemishes well! I will use this product over my high end products because it works so well. Great value for what you get. Would recommend!
Amanda M.
I have extremely dark under eye circles and very fair skin. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer is my go to concealer for everyday. It never creases on my undereyes with or without setting. The shade fair is perfect for my skin tone and it really has amazing coverage in a thin formula
Bianca M.
Roslyn Hts, NY
Review for: Neutralizer, Sand more...
This is a great under eye concealer. This was strictly what I used for a while. It’s not a full coverage concealer, I’d say it’s light to medium. It’s perfect for a regular no makeup makeup look. Definitely something I always need to have in my makeup bag.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?