BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1975)
Nicole C.
Dallas , TX
Review for: Ivory more...
Its good, creamy blendable, minimal flash back. Good for undereyes, non creasing. I felt the applicator got easily clogged. I don't like cover girls stance on animal testing either. It is pretty on the skin though and causes no allergic reactions for me.
S B.
Pataskala, OH
This does a good job at covering dark circles but is very thick and hard to blend if the skin around your eyes is dry. I have trouble with it settling and caking into the fine lines around my eyes so I have to go back over with my finger tip to smooth it out. I like the packaging with the twist up roller. I would probably buy again.
Emily S.
Rochester, NY
Awesome undereye concealer! The product is rather thin but doesn't leave lines like some others I have tried. I prefer to use a beauty blender to apply after the sponge but this concealer is a steal! Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Veronica R.
Westland, MI
I love this stuff so much! It works so well to cover up my dark circles under my eyes but I purchased it in a wrong shade so sometimes it looks a little weird but that's just my fault. I like it a lot but i will be looking for another product that can give me just a little more coverage!
Baley M.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: Sand more...
I used this as an under-eye dark circle concealer & regular concealer for blemishes & it worked perfectly for both. It’s easy to blend (I use a BeautyBlender). I would recommend this to anyone who wants a good overall concealer for a good price.
Cara L.
COLUMBUS, OH
This under-eye concealer is
perfect for days that I want to brighten up but don't necessarily need to go
full beat! It's got a nice light ot medium coverage and is super easy to apply.
I've had no issues w/ creasing so long as i set it with a powder!
Holly W.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is extremely easy to apply and use. When I first bought it I got the wrong shade so it didn’t work as well for me, but once I found the right shade it worked perfectly! I love that you don’t have to use a brush or anything too!
Jess C.
Pennington , NJ
This works wonder for me. I have really dark circles under my eyes and I apply this pre foundation and it just keeps my face looking flawless and my under eyes in check. It's priced reasonable, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Medium more...
Great coverage. Price isn't bad. Not a huge fan of the sponge because it gets buildup and causes acne. Also, the product probably has maybe 20-30 uses before you have to go get a new one, which is annoying. I think I'll stick to the Fit Me concealer
Shelby P.
Bridgewater, NJ
Review for: Medium more...
I really like this product. The applicator gets gross after a while. This has light to medium coverage as it can be built up. It also lasts a long time. It’s very natural and good for everyday use and I could recommend this to everyone especially teens.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?