BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Sara R.
Washington, NJ
I do not have dark circles under my eyes, but i do feel like this concealer does a great job on brightening up my under eyes. I don't put it anywhere else because i feel like it creases and doesnt cover up enough on mg nose and eyelids and chin.
Mari M.
I used to use the age rewind foundation years ago so i thought the concealer would be just as good. I like the texture and smell. However the coverage didn't impress me and the colors tend to lean on the pink side for me. I won't be repurchasing.
Sophia I.
Woodbridge, VA
This is a beauty cult for a reason it's such a inexpensive longwearing and full coverage concealer. It is buildable and covers my dark circles like no other. I go through so many bottles of this as it is one of my favourite drug store concealers.
Melɨssa W.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer has amazing coverage. It doesn't end up cakey when applied and lasts all day long. My only complaint is that it doesn't last very long and I feel it almost dispenses too much product. I will probably end up purchasing this again.
Kelsey G.
Review for: Other more...
It does an okay job of hiding my dark circles, but it doesn't last long. I feel like it starts to wear off after an hour of wearing it. It also gets into the fine lines under my eyes and spreads apart too easily, even if I use a setting powder.
Fatemeh S.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I purchased this from target. When I applied this it was white like snow but as I started to blend it looked great it covered my dark circle and brightened the under eye. It lasted a long time and I do recommend it guys. You can’t beat the price.
bob C.
Review for: Medium more...
This is the bomb, it's a cult favorite and there's a reason it is. It lasts all day and the application couldn't be any easier. It says it's for under eyes but in reality it's great for all over the face. I repurchase this product all the time.
Kristin M.
Roselle, IL
Absolutely love this concealer! It is pretty much an exact dupe to Tarte Shape Tape but for much cheaper! The price of this is about $6.99 compared to around $30 for the other concealers that do the exact same thing. Would highly recommend this!!
Genesis H.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of the few concealer that has never creased under my eyes. It is very long lasting and super easy to blend out. I love the sponge application. It makes it easier to apply directly under the eye. I will continue to buy this concealer
Joanna S.
Aurora
I've been using this for as long as I can remember. This is my go to product. Can never go wrong with this. It's full coverage, doesn't feel heavy on the skin, literally covers everything. The price is pretty decent for the amount of the product.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?