BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Mandy C.
Lakeland, FL
This concealer is very lightweight, creamy, buildable and flawless. Some concealers that I've tried before looked great in the mirror first, and a couple hours later looked cakey and awful. After a full day or teaching my makeup is still flawless.
Linda M.
Probably one of the best drugstore concealer ever! Non drying and smooth, this concealer does not crease. I’ve used it as an eye primer as well, setting it prior to applying shadows.
Sara R.
Washington, NJ
I do not have dark circles under my eyes, but i do feel like this concealer does a great job on brightening up my under eyes. I don't put it anywhere else because i feel like it creases and doesnt cover up enough on mg nose and eyelids and chin.
Maya P.
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer works wonders on my eye bags!! It also really brightens up my eyes, and sometimes I use this concealer as a highlighter as well. However, after a few hours, the concealer does come off, especially on acne, even after I set my face.
Ruby T.
Bronx, NY
This product is absolutely amazing I have the foundation and I love that the applicator is a sponge very easy to apply where desired the concealer also has a sponge applicator it is very easy to blend and I would definitely recommend this product
Bianca M.
Roslyn Hts, NY
Review for: Neutralizer, Sand more...
This is a great under eye concealer. This was strictly what I used for a while. It’s not a full coverage concealer, I’d say it’s light to medium. It’s perfect for a regular no makeup makeup look. Definitely something I always need to have in my makeup bag.
Sophia I.
Woodbridge, VA
This is a beauty cult for a reason it's such a inexpensive longwearing and full coverage concealer. It is buildable and covers my dark circles like no other. I go through so many bottles of this as it is one of my favourite drug store concealers.
Nicole C.
Dallas , TX
Review for: Ivory more...
Its good, creamy blendable, minimal flash back. Good for undereyes, non creasing. I felt the applicator got easily clogged. I don't like cover girls stance on animal testing either. It is pretty on the skin though and causes no allergic reactions for me.
✨Haley✨ W.
I use this daily for spot correcting and it works great. Good coverage and blends easily with a beauty blender. Doesn't work so great for under eyes sadly. The product really disappears when I blend it out so I use tarte shape tape under my eyes.
Kat Y.
This is one of my drugstore hg's. Great coverage, doesn't crease, great value for all the product you get and price. I love to use this stuff to highlight and it does wonders for my dark undereye circles. I actually just bought a new tube today.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?