BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Becca C.
Spencerport, NY
Review for: Ivory more...
I LOVE THIS CONCEALER. Super nice coverage, not too thick, and very creamy and blendable and good for highlighting. I love this most for under eye because it has a nice brightening effect. One of my favorite concealers on earth and at a wonderful price👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Elahsia D.
Colorado Springs
This has been recommended to me many times and I finically tried it, this is definitely my least favorite concealer. It drys very quickly and is very sticky when trying to blend it. That’s not what I like in a concealer but the pigment is good.
Baley M.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: Sand more...
I used this as an under-eye dark circle concealer & regular concealer for blemishes & it worked perfectly for both. It’s easy to blend (I use a BeautyBlender). I would recommend this to anyone who wants a good overall concealer for a good price.
Crystal C.
Easley, SC
Seriously guys! This is one of the best drug store finds ever. I've been through so many concealer/ highlighters and this one is great! It's the perfect shade, consistency and it's very blendAble. Definitely worth the $10 and will purchase again.
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
This concealer is a fantastic drugstore option for neutralizing under eye circles. Generally, I will use this product and then apply a second, lighter concealer on top to brighten. I took away a star because I’m not a fan of the sponge tip applicator which seems unhygienic.
Elizabeth T.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
Love this stuff. Doesn't make me creasy/cakey and gives me a lot of good coverage. Can be purchased at all of the drug stores I've been at and at an insanely good price! Even better with a coupon! 😊 i don't know how I've gone so long without it!
Sabrina Z.
Love it! It’s smooth, works on my greasy face and the result is awesome. Durable and 100% recommended. I have been buying it for over year and never get tired at it. A good price compared with the ones from sephora, mac and among other companies
Kate M.
Arleta, CA
This is a great concealer but not as much as it is being raved on youtube. Its great and i found a yellow tone, unlike the fit me concealers. I feel like the product goes out fast because of the applicator. I found that it better to grab a concealer brush and scrape the product from the applicator. You get more product and its thicker. When you swipe with the applicator you have to keep twisting the tube to get as much.

Its definitely a good, affordable concealer. It works well with color correctors.

Im now adding this after I finished my first one, I definitely went to go buy another one. I still feel the same way about the product-- & probably love it more than my first uses. You should definitely try it if you haven't.
Emily S.
Rochester, NY
Awesome undereye concealer! The product is rather thin but doesn't leave lines like some others I have tried. I prefer to use a beauty blender to apply after the sponge but this concealer is a steal! Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Cassandra U.
This stuff is a MUST have. Best concealer I’ve ever used. Covers my dark under eye circles but also covers blemishes well! I will use this product over my high end products because it works so well. Great value for what you get. Would recommend!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?