BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Kaitlyn K.
fountain hills, az
This concealer is as good as the tarte shape-tape in my opinion, plus it’s cheaper! It is long lasting and has good coverage, doesn’t clog my pores, doesn’t make my skin dry out, and with a little powder, it doesn’t crease! This is my ride or die.
Karina S.
N Providence, RI
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer! It really cancels out dark circles and brightens underneath my eyes. It is great coverage for a cheap price. The sponge is ok, I did take mine off so it doesn't soak up as much product. I would totally repurchase and plan to.
Milagros M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Fair more...
Maybelline is my go-to brand when it comes to drugstore concealers. And this one is no different. I love that it hides my under eye circles when they’re not too dark and that it feels very light on the skin. It lasts all day and it’s not too drying.
Natalie M.
Downers Grove, IL
Very great but runs out very quickly! The shade also matches my skin tone very well! I would definitely repurchase. This is best used for under eye. It's long lasting but you must set with powder. I also like the cushion application/ sponge tip
Mandy C.
Lakeland, FL
This concealer is very lightweight, creamy, buildable and flawless. Some concealers that I've tried before looked great in the mirror first, and a couple hours later looked cakey and awful. After a full day or teaching my makeup is still flawless.
Angie G.
Review for: Other more...
This product is very affordable and I tried it out because I've heard very good things on this product and honestly think it's a good product for the most part. It does cover up dark circles and it could also be used as a way to highlight your face.
Mary S.
Glen burnie, MD
Love, love, love this concealer! I have really bad dark circles and dry under eyes. This gives great coverage and does not dry my under eyes out. It's a must have concealer if you have dark under eyes! It's very affordable and I highly recommend it.
Rachel L.
Ellsworth, WI
I recommend this product 10/10. It not only covers my dark circles but helps cure them! I have had a noticable difference using this product and will definitely purchase it again.
Tiffany A.
Alton
This concealer is one of my all time faves. The only thing I could ask more is for more coverage. I usually rip off the sponge on top and use my blending sponge or a brush to apply and blend. Fantastic formula, minimal creasing, blends super well.
Holley M.
Monroe, LA
Review for: Fair more...
The only reason I didn't give this product 5 stars is it is not a cruelty free product and that is what I am making my collection into. All-in-all though this product is amazing and I would highly recommend if you're not on the cruelty free train.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?