BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Heather P.
Topeka, KS
I liked this product pretty well it had great coverage and went on smoothly I would recommend this product if your looking for something affordable inshould also add it blends quit well!!!! Like I said I was satisfied with the purchase overall
Joy P.
Review for: Medium more...
Bought this because it's highly recommended used it first time today it is amazing. It's easy to blend and has a lot inside the package! I bought the wrong color so I will definitely go lighter next time
Geanna B.
Morganton , NC
One of my favorite concealers. I really like the brightening one because I like a very bright wide awake underwhelming. This has great coverage and I love the packaging. Not messy and it comes with a sponge applicator. Not very many shades though.
Kristy L.
Keystone Hgts, FL
Review for: Brightener more...
This is my HOLY GRAIL under eye product! I have very dark circles underneath my eyes, mostly from lack of sleep and I can say this is a buildable-non cakey, full coverage drugstore product! I haven't found a comparison to this that I love as much.
Jenna S.
Lubbock, TX
I was recommended this by a worker at Ulta. She said this is one of their best selling under eye concealers. I do like it, but sometimes by the end of the day it starts to go away. I do like it for the price.
Kaitlyn K.
fountain hills, az
This concealer is as good as the tarte shape-tape in my opinion, plus it’s cheaper! It is long lasting and has good coverage, doesn’t clog my pores, doesn’t make my skin dry out, and with a little powder, it doesn’t crease! This is my ride or die.
Mesha B.
This concealer right here is one of my all time favorite concealers. It gives the most amazing coverage for your under eye area or even an area you may have dark spots. It's blends seamlessly with your foundation and brightens in a beautiful way.
Alyssa B.
Review for: Fair more...
i decided to hop on the bandwagon and try this out since everyone in the youtube community has this. It definitely eliminates dark circles, but there is some creasing. I noticed that putting a thinner layer and setting it with a translucent powder does the trick.
Mary S.
Glen burnie, MD
Love, love, love this concealer! I have really bad dark circles and dry under eyes. This gives great coverage and does not dry my under eyes out. It's a must have concealer if you have dark under eyes! It's very affordable and I highly recommend it.
Julia C.
Review for: Ivory more...
I really wish they had this concealer and a lighter shade, it is nice for under the eyes but it is not my absolute favorite. The coverage is pretty good and it gets the job done but it is a standard formula and if you use too much it will look bad.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?