BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1975)
Krystina M.
Moreno Valley, CA
This used to be my go to consider but every since I got a different considered I don't use it as much it's still one of my favorites after I ripped off the sponge but still it's a good thing
Elizabeth D.
Florence, SC
Review for: Fair more...
This is a really nice, full coverage yet lightweight concealer. I actually like this a little better than tarte's Shape Tape because this once really does not settle in my lines. You still don't have to set it with powder, and it has a beautiful finish.
Carmen R.
I love this stuff works very nice for me I have combination skin in the formula is very very similar Tarte!!! I can say almost exactly. Este producto es fabuloso esta a buen precio y trabaja igualque el de Tarte nada mas que mas economico yo lo uso y me encanta.
Alyssa B.
Review for: Fair more...
i decided to hop on the bandwagon and try this out since everyone in the youtube community has this. It definitely eliminates dark circles, but there is some creasing. I noticed that putting a thinner layer and setting it with a translucent powder does the trick.
krystal r.
Yuba City, CA
I really like this product... It really helps cover dark circles and defiantly brightens the eyes... I love this product and wish I tried it sooner... It lasts almost all day and feels like nothing is there. A lot of different color options excellent choice.
Milagros M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Fair more...
Maybelline is my go-to brand when it comes to drugstore concealers. And this one is no different. I love that it hides my under eye circles when they’re not too dark and that it feels very light on the skin. It lasts all day and it’s not too drying.
Nevaeh D.
Williamsport, PA
I use this for my undereyes and it is very full coverage. this in my eyes is way better than any other concealer. the packaging is simple but not boring. this concealer is very long lasting and rarely creases. I would buy this product forever.
Megan C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Ivory more...
I use this as a highlighter for myself and it's so easy to apply but definitely can only be used for myself and not my clients since it's an attached brush! The color is great although I do wish the coverage was better considering it is a concealer.
Morgan E.
Drifting, PA
Great, no creasing after application and blends super easily. Lasts for good amount of day, I'd estimate about 8 hours and best used undereyes, it doesn't cover my blemishes very well though. It's my go to concealer and I would highly recommend.
Kamila M.
Anaheim
I love this product, it has a wonderful coverage, it is very good on the skin, it has the wonderful effect, the applicator's feel is very good. I have no complaints. I really love.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?