BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Britney A.
Los Angeles
It's good coverage but does not cover everything and it's a little dry and I only use it when I'm doing more of a natural look and it's very nice packaging I love the way it comes out and I would recommend it to others that are more of the natural looks
Alondra R.
Palm Desert, CA
I really liked this concealer versus the other one I had been using. It covered my under eye dark area pretty well. The only thing I didn't like is as I got towards the end it stopped working. It would click anymore so I couldn't use the last bit of it in there.
Becca M.
This product form maybelline is an absolute Hail Mary and never fails to get the job done! It is almost full coverage and covers dark circles great and I even use it as a concealer for my acne and it works great! The price is fantastic and it lasts quite a long time! I would highly recommend this!
Breanna  M.
Review for: Fair more...
This is by far the best concealer at the drugstore. It's so light weight but full coverage. The packaging gets a bit dirty but it's simple to use and you don't get it everywhere that's not needed. It's a bit of a hard tip but that never has bothered me.
Macey C.
I love this product so much! I use it along with my shape tape concealer! Gives great coverage and an amazing highlight! I like it much better than the fitme concealer. I've already bought this product many times!
Claire S.
Hockessin, DE
Review for: Fair more...
I use this concealer everyday! For the low price point you get high end quality. It leaves my under eyes looking bright and it also great for carving out my eye brows. It blends out great and is not drying. I would highly recommend for those on a budget!
Sada D.
Prescott Vly, AZ
When I first tried this concealer, I thought it was going to be my holy grail dark circle solution. The coverage is fantastic without being cakey, the shade range is quite good for a drugstore brand, and it brightens without being sparkly or giving crazy flash-back in photos. It was the perfect concealer, until it wasn't. After about a month and a half of use, I started to notice a tingly/burning sensation when I applied the concealer. Since it's supposed to be a treatment in addition to a cosmetic, I initially chalked that up to the treatment effects. However, with continued use, the burning became more and more pronounced, and I started to notice puffiness and redness after applying. Unfortunately, I have to assume I'm sensitive to an ingredient in this formula, and I've discontinued use and am again on the hunt for a fantastic dark circle concealer from the drugstore.
Frankie J S.
Review for: Fair more...
I like this stuff a lot! I took the sponge off after buying it a few times and it’s much easier to work with. I apply it with a concealer brush and set it with my Airspun and it covers and stays all day! Its easy to blend and covers up my dark circles.
Gina L.
Review for: Brightener more...
This is my go-to product for under eye. It brighten up my whole face and get rid of my under eye bags. I love it. It’s easy to blend with a beauty blender and easy to apply. I love that there’s no scent and doesn’t crease. It also doesn’t make my skin irritated. I definitely recommend this product.
Jessica H.
Sevierville, TN
Best drugstore concealer! I am a natural shape tape lover, but this is a good drug store/ everyday concealer. Remember it won't last as long as your high end brands. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?