BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Joanna W.
Santa maria, CA
This concealer is so good! My only critique is I wish it was slightly thicker. But seriously it covers up dark circles super well, and I personally love the applicator. So if you are looking for a high quality, low priced concealer this one is amazing.
Marbell R.
South Bend, IN
Yes yes yes five stars this has the perfect everything coverage consistency this is a must have for sure the best one so far at a price you cant beat for what it will do for your fave i love it i love the coverage the color for me is medium and i am 100% in love with it
Kayla Y.
Drifting
Review for: Neutralizer, Fair more...
Full coverage drug store concealer that is buildable & that is great! No complaints! Really covers all the dark circles under my eyes and also brightens really well. It is very long lasting and doesn’t budge. I would definitely recommend this!
Summer O.
I used to steal this from my sister when I was little and I love using it is so covering especially because I have dark circles and it's really helpful for me because it's very easy to apply I would toatally buy it again and so you should toatally get it
Kelsey S.
Whitwell, TN
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer. It comes in a tube that is so easy to apply to your skin and it looks great too. It covers really good for the price and I will be purchasing more. Overall, I love how easy it is to apply this product, and the coverage that I get.
Breanna  M.
Review for: Fair more...
This is by far the best concealer at the drugstore. It's so light weight but full coverage. The packaging gets a bit dirty but it's simple to use and you don't get it everywhere that's not needed. It's a bit of a hard tip but that never has bothered me.
Andrea A.
Arvin, CA
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer makes the darkness under my eyes disappear. Applying this concealer is so easy and makes my getting ready process a lot faster. I would say it is long wearing but during summer it tends to slide off. I do recommend it to all my family and friends! 🎉👌🏻
Alicia A.
Kaysville, UT
This concealer is an okay concealer for drug store makeup. It is a thin consistency and doesn't give the coverage you can get from a higher end brand with a thicker consistency.
Deyaniris R.
Milwaukee
Review for: Golden more...
This product comes in every color. I recommend it for people with fair skin tone because the product does run dark. But it is a buildable and it’s a good product. I wouldn’t buy it again just because i prefer a more coverage concealer but it’s worth it.
Nicole D.
Tucson
This is definitely a dupe for the tarte shape tape concealer. It has very beautiful coverage without looking cakey. It leaves a very beautiful dewy finish. The price is amazing for the quality of the concealer but I feel like it’s lacking in shade range.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?