BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
vanessa g.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer is honestly so amazing ✨ my mom would always get it and I tried it and fell in love 💕 it is long lasting and easy to apply, most definitely something that everyone should try and you can buy it at Walmart, Target and Amy local drugstore !
Macey C.
I love this product so much! I use it along with my shape tape concealer! Gives great coverage and an amazing highlight! I like it much better than the fitme concealer. I've already bought this product many times!
Alicia A.
Kaysville, UT
This concealer is an okay concealer for drug store makeup. It is a thin consistency and doesn't give the coverage you can get from a higher end brand with a thicker consistency.
Sandy A.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer is amazing! I reach for this more than I would from a higher end brand. This covers my dark circles perfectly and stays on all day. It is so affordable and i love that it comes with the spongy applicator. I have been using this for years!
Lauren V.
Bainbridge Island
Review for: Brightener more...
I think this is definitely the best drug store concealer. It brightens and covers well and I don’t notice it being any less buildable than more expensive concealers. Packaging is fine and I think it’s perfect for those not wanting to spend too much cash.
ℳeghan P.
Wartburg, TN
INCREDIBLE! This is my favorite concealer that I have tried. Medium/full coverage with a light weight feel. It does not crease on the under eyes if you set it with powder. Stays on all day. The price point is good. This is an overall incredible product.
Jessica B.
This concealer is my ride or die! I absolutely love this. It had a medium coverage which you can sheer out or build up. It blends perfectly while not drying out the skin. You can use it under the eyes for a brighter or use it on blemishes the cover them.
Alli D.
Anaheim, CA
The color selection could be better! I'm a more of a medium skin tone and on the tan side, and the color I purchased is too pink for me! I like the finish and the coverage, but I would prefer a warmer toned concealer so it can match my undertone better.
Alexandria B.
Saltillo, MS
I really like the coverage this provides. It blend out beautifully and works well my more high end products. Not a lot of drug store brands mix well with products outside of their own brands but this one definitely puss them to shame. I wish there was a better selection of undertones to choose from.
Brylee E.
Kealakekua, HI
Review for: Fair more...
I am almost out of this and I’ve had it for over a year. I like this product if it is over a powder. Something I hear a lot of people say is that the applicator is unsanitary because it’s a sponge but I think it’s okay if you use it for you and only you.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?