BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1982)
Jayy E.
Kennesaw, GA
Great for under eye concealing and for all over concealing coverage. Only downfall is that it tends to crack after a couple of hours if it’s warm outside. Baking afterwards is the only way it will stay somewhat decent. But for a quick look this is a go to.
Surojani M.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Neutralizer more...
Best drug store concealer I’ve used to this day !! Great coverage , great price , very affordable . it doesn’t crease . I have no complaints on the product . Comparable to the shape tape concealer by tarte , but for 1/4 the price . Highly recommend this !
Brynne M.
Cullowhee
Love this product! I normally use my Naked Skin concealer but this is a good alternative . It lasts pretty long! I also love the coverage. It covers everything pretty flawlessly for me. I would absolutely recommend this to others!
Savannah L.
This concealer looks so natural and blends in smoothly. Mine has lasted me a considerable time and the sponge is an interesting additive to the concealer. The sponge is not neccesarily my favorite for applying the product, but the product itself is amazing.
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
Review for: Tan more...
I dont use this for concealer but I do use it for an eyeshadow base. This drys down quickly so I dont have to set it. My eyeshadows really pop on top of this concealer and it's very affordable compared to an eyeshadow primers! I will definitely purchase again!
Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
I really dont understand why so many people love this concealer. I find this to be really runny and it settles between my lines under by eyes. I do however, love the applicator and find it really easy to use. I also think the price is a plus as well.
sara j.
D'Iberville
Review for: Ivory more...
It’s a good everyday concealer. It applies nice and evens out into foundation well. It’s good at getting rid of dark circles, but wish it was more full coverage. Overall great product.
Aubray P.
Madison, IN
Love this concealer. As a mom of 2, my dark circles are very large. This covers them completely without being clumpy and uses very little product to do it. Great product for the price!
Jessica A.
This concealer is by far my favorite. It hides my blemishes very well. It's long lasting and isn't oily whatsoever but There's room for improvement & you get what you pay for as a drugstore concealer. I do recommend it though!
Jasper W.
San Antonio, TX
I'm gonna give this concealer 5 stars because it really covered my dark circles under my eyes. Sometimes I have trouble finding a concealer that will blend well with my foundation but this one always blends no matter what brand of foundation I'm wearling.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?