BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Devin L.
Miami, MO
I use it for under my eyes and my T-zone. Feels nice and works just fine. Takes a little work to blend it nicely, but that might just be my lack of skill. I've only tried a few drugstore concealers but this one is the best by far. Good price for a it too.
Katherine C.
Hesperia, CA
Best  concealer ever ! I use this everyday literally it's perfect for under the eyes , its blends in perfectly , it has a nice easy packing just twist the amount you'll need and you won't waste any , I would totally buy it if I was you love this product
Ashley P.
Rexburg, ID
Review for: Ivory more...
This is a decent concealer for the price. The only thing that I don't like about it is that at times I feel like I can't get enough application out of the sponge thing. I have to keep twisting it and dabbing more and more on my skin to get it how I want it.
Shayla /.
Fargo , ND
Review for: Light more...
This is one of the best drug store buys in my opinion, the concealer is amazing and the price is even better. It gives the look I am going for and work perfect with all my foundations. It is a creamy liquid easy to use, blends well and is not streaky.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hands down my favorite concealer I've ever tried. For some reason drugstore concelaers are always so disappointing but this one is thick and actually covers so well. This works for the whole face not just under eyes. This is a holy grail for me!
Kiley K.
Review for: Tan more...
This product is great. Hides dark circles And redness very well. The packaging is nice and it last a long time. You don’t need to apply too much to get the coverage you need. I would buy again and I recommend to anyone who is looking for a nice concealer.
Waryn F.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I have always heard people rave about this product but never bought it. I ran out of my Urban Decay one and I was not close to a Sephora so I bought this and fell in love. It is amazing and the price is so good. I will never spend $30 on a concelar again.
Brynn B.
Eden Prairie, MN
Yes yes yes! Finally a full coverage, non crease concealer that is affordable! I use this in top of my fit me concealer in a lighter shade just down the darker part of my under eye and inner tear duct it really adds light and makes me look like I got a full nights rest!
Diane L.
Boise, ID
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This is a good concealer from drug store. It covers dark circles and brightens the under eye area. The applicator makes this easy to apply, and it’s very affordable.
Sara S.
Sheridan, AR
This is very thin, and silky. Applys really nice. Doesn't get cakey/or settle into creases bad. I personlly think it is comparable to Tarte Shape Tape. It last for at least 10 hours roughly. Would buy again, and would recomment it to others, worth the buy!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?