BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Claudia E.
Wheeling , IL
Love that it comes with a little sponge! I have been using this concealer for years now && I haven't had any problems. Lightweight formula but very full coverage. Additional blending needed when using this concealer . So much product comes out with the sponge
Maddy E.
Harrisonburg, VA
I honestly live by this thing...I never leave home without applying it to give everyone the illusion that I'm not tried or cranky lol. Works great though! Hides my tired eyes very well, highly would recommend, I buy it from walmart or target, pretty cheap!
Silvia S.
Chicago , IL
This is by far the best drug store concealer! I usually buy the one with age rewind! It is very long lasting and helps a lot with the puffiness. The cons is that u need I little bit too much product to get the effect. I would highly recommend this to others. !
Kaily W.
Rexburg, ID
Review for: Medium more...
So I actually used this as a concealer for some time and it did wonders. I also think that the packaging is perfect because that sponge feels very gentle on the skin underneath your eyes. It also made my skin look more fresh rather than tired or saggy looking.
Kawaii K.
Kapaa, HI
I don't really understand the hype around this product. It didn't work out for me, in the sense that it is not a heavy duty concealer that will cover up dark spots. When I want to conceal, I want to conceal. I also find the sponge applicator a bit unsanitary.
Brandi G.
Denison, TX
Review for: Light more...
this product works so well for me, at first, the applicator was a bit weird but it works so well for concealing my under eyes and acne. It also blends really well with my foundation and is one of the best concealers I've purchased. I would buy it again.
Barbara R.
Houston , TX
I don't understand the hype around this product. Yes it blends nicely. But it doesn't have good coverage, I try to keep building it up but yet I can still see my dark circles (and I don't have super dark circles). I have tried 2 different shades: brirghtner and light... nine of those quite worked for me.
Maria R.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Ivory more...
I don’t know why this concealer is bearly being hyped ? I used to use it when i was a freshman in high school almost 8 years ago now, its always been an amazing concealer i just don’t know why it didn’t blow up way back then
Lindsey O.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I love this concealer, I use it under my eyes and on any pimples or dark spots I want to cover up. The sponge at the top evenly distributes the product and works wonders on both your undereyes and blemishes. I will definitely be purchasing this product again.
Moka M.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This concealer works very well. I have it and use it daily. I doesn't set into creases and it lasts the whole day, might need to reapply if you sweat. The price is really good for the way it works. I have tried many concealers and by far this is the best one.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?