BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Kayla V.
Round Rock, TX
My favorite drugstore concealer! Inexpensive and comes in a variety of colors. The sponge on the end makes it really easy to applyit, especially under the eyes. It blends out easily, and doesnt crease if not set with powder. I recommend this to all skin types.
Madison K.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is amazing! I don't know why it's so good, but they really hit the jackpot with this stuff. It is buildable and blurs really well. Makeup artists all over use this stuff! It makes your skin looks so smooth and soft. I will definitely buy again soon!
Vanessa B.
Orange Park, Fl.
This is one of my favorite products from Maybelline. I sometimes use it as a foundation because it's so light weight and simple when I'm in a rush. It's got great coverage for the undereyes.
Kelsie H.
Aberdeen, MS
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer has terrible coverage. The applicator seems to be very unsanitary and there's really no way to clean it without wasting product. The shade range is awful. All the colors look orange. Definitely not a concealer for pale people with dark circles.
Ashley W.
Review for: Fair more...
I've only reached for this concealer probably 3 times in the last 6 months since I've purchased it. It's good quality for a drug store concealer however I felt like it got a little cakey on my skin if I used my beauty blender. I'll give this a few more try's !
Angelia M.
Barbourville, KY
I usually mix the medium and the light together,my skin is a kind of between color,too dark for the light,to light for the medium.Mixing both gives me a perfect color and coverage.All these years and all the money I have wasted, just to go back to one of my first loves :)
Ashley N.
Clive, IA
this is so much better than the fit me concealer. I stopped using this for a while but I keep coming back to it. It's super light weight, great coverage, and doesn't crease!! not to mention, an amazing price! I've repurchased this at least five times already!!
amanda r.
Tampa, FL
this is my holy grail concealer over any one out even over high ends . It's the best at covering everything under my eye and last all day long I bake with it so it's even better . I recommend it to everyone . Cons it's runs out fast but for the price it amazing . Pros it's better than anything out there .
Chelsey C.
San Diego
This concealer is my favorite. I love the soft sponge it comes with. It’s so easy to apply and it doesn’t look cackey what so ever! It’s really good for highlighting under your eye for a really brightening long lasting look!!! I would recommend this to anyone!
Maria S.
Review for: Medium more...
Best option for drugstore concealer! I have terrible dark pufffy under eye circles and i use this almost everyday and it covers everything so well! But I don’t see any treatment out of this not sure why it claims that its for treating undereyes but its very good and i have gone through two of these so far!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?