BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1982)
amanda r.
Tampa, FL
this is my holy grail concealer over any one out even over high ends . It's the best at covering everything under my eye and last all day long I bake with it so it's even better . I recommend it to everyone . Cons it's runs out fast but for the price it amazing . Pros it's better than anything out there .
Claudia E.
Wheeling , IL
Love that it comes with a little sponge! I have been using this concealer for years now && I haven't had any problems. Lightweight formula but very full coverage. Additional blending needed when using this concealer . So much product comes out with the sponge
Allyson S.
Absolutely love this product, it is so soft on the skin with supplying a great amount of coverage. It blends great with either a finger, brush or a sponge any work amazing! I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good everyday concealer!
Barbara R.
Houston , TX
I don't understand the hype around this product. Yes it blends nicely. But it doesn't have good coverage, I try to keep building it up but yet I can still see my dark circles (and I don't have super dark circles). I have tried 2 different shades: brirghtner and light... nine of those quite worked for me.
Brandi G.
Denison, TX
Review for: Light more...
this product works so well for me, at first, the applicator was a bit weird but it works so well for concealing my under eyes and acne. It also blends really well with my foundation and is one of the best concealers I've purchased. I would buy it again.
Kawaii K.
Kapaa, HI
I don't really understand the hype around this product. It didn't work out for me, in the sense that it is not a heavy duty concealer that will cover up dark spots. When I want to conceal, I want to conceal. I also find the sponge applicator a bit unsanitary.
Krystal R.
East Hartford
Heaven on my under eyes.very pigmented and easy to blend. Been using it since 10th grade and never get tired of it. Buildable and very creamy. One of the few concealers that wont crease on me and I have very oily eye lids and concealers always crease on my under eye.
Silvia S.
Chicago , IL
This is by far the best drug store concealer! I usually buy the one with age rewind! It is very long lasting and helps a lot with the puffiness. The cons is that u need I little bit too much product to get the effect. I would highly recommend this to others. !
Emily H.
It has done me well. I sometimes even use is as an eyelid primer. It conceals well. I like the soft sponge top. After half use though, I can not tell if more product is going to the top of not when I twist it. And the lid does get covered in product quickly.
Olivia P.
Greensboro , NC
Review for: Neutralizer more...
THIS CONCEALER! Is amazing. It is hands down my holy grail concealer from the drugstore. It is so creamy and I love the applicator. I go in wit a damp beauty blender and blend it out. It is so easy to blend, it melts right into the skin. Always a repurchase.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?