BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Jenna R.
Riverview , FL
I first saw this concealer on Instagram. A Lot of people were talking about how great it was so I decided to give it a try. I bought mine at Target but I know you can also find it at most drug stores and on Amazon as well. The first thing I noticed was the cute little rounded sponge applicator tip that is built into the container- so convenient! I also loved how smooth it goes on and how easily it can blend into your foundation. Like the packaging says, it is great for dark circles! It is also good for any red spots or imperfections you may want to cover up. An all around great quality concealer. I can definitely see why this product is being talked about by so many people! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quality concealer that is set at a reasonable price and will last you a long time.
Valeria P.
Clarksville , TN
Love this concealer! It’s definitely very good quality for the price you pay for it! Sometimes I feel like the sponge sucks up all of the product so then I just take it off and apply it with a concealer brush! Overall a very good product and I will buy it again.
bree b.
Thomasville, GA
I love this concealer is the best so I made out there for drugstore it's nice packaging very pigmented for coverage is easy to apply and blend it's a long lasting it's very cheap enough fordable I recommend it to a lot of people out there who need full coverage
Emily L.
North Andover, MA
Review for: Fair more...
Finally tried this concealer after hearing a lot of hype about it over the years, and it lived up to all of my expectations! The sponge applicator is really useful for on the go usage, the formula is light weight but has good coverage, and you can't beat the price!
Natalia P.
This a great concealer for dark circles underneath the eyes it leaves a very soft non cakey finish. It has a variety of shades that will suit your skin tone. You can buy it anywhere at your local drugstore plus its very affordable if you are trying to save money.
Melanie N.
I have several of these, in various colors... to keep at home, at work, in my makeup bag. They are affordable and I would give it 5 stars but after a while the sponge applicator gets a bit grimy. Also I bet a lot of the actual product is lost from the applicator stick/sponge.
Christina F.
This concealer is light coverage and very moisturizing, but it's not one of my favorites. I prefer something with a little more coverage and something that is less prone to creasing. I'm also not a huge fan of the applicator just because I feel like more product gets wasted.
Rachelle B.
Review for: Light, Neutralizer more...
I bought this seeing a Mua using it and loved the rich coverage I’m very pale with pink and yellow undertones so sometimes it hard to find something that compliments them both and this does the job. They have a nice variation for pale skin I even found some paler than me, I didn’t even know that was possible!
Kaitie M.
Concord, MI
I absolutely love this concealer! I have a naturally dark under eye area and often have a hard time finding a concealer that actually covers due to how fair my skin is. This product in shade neutralize works perfectly!
Elex J.
Huntington, WV
I think this is a great and affordable concealer! Very full coverage and almost luxurious feeling! I personally like the application sponge tip. It makes it easy to apply and blend out! I recommend it to those who like long lasting and full coverage concealers !
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?