BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Allyson G.
I absolutely love this product. It is hands down the only concealer that has ever worked for me. I neglect to buy it so often though because it doesn't last that long and its too expensive for such a little thing but it is still the absolute best in my opinion.
Belle C.
Got this at target and use it daily. I get good coverage from it and it erases my dark circles. the applicator is cool but i feel like it waist a ton of product. i do recommend it to anyone looking for a good concealer
Sierra  k.
Hancock, MI
Everyone raves about this concealer and made it seem like it was the ultimate perfection and it was a must have. It's really not. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad concealer. It is a good concealer but it's average. I still like it and think it has good coverage but there are other concealers just as good.
Scarlette A.
this is amazing! my favorite concealer, de echo, lo sigo utilizando.. realmente lo consegui porque varias personas lo recomendaban en Youtube, pero aseguro, que este producto es realmente es bueno, me encanta, creo que me quedare con el por un tiempo mas...
Christina F.
This concealer is light coverage and very moisturizing, but it's not one of my favorites. I prefer something with a little more coverage and something that is less prone to creasing. I'm also not a huge fan of the applicator just because I feel like more product gets wasted.
bree b.
Thomasville, GA
I love this concealer is the best so I made out there for drugstore it's nice packaging very pigmented for coverage is easy to apply and blend it's a long lasting it's very cheap enough fordable I recommend it to a lot of people out there who need full coverage
Natalia P.
This a great concealer for dark circles underneath the eyes it leaves a very soft non cakey finish. It has a variety of shades that will suit your skin tone. You can buy it anywhere at your local drugstore plus its very affordable if you are trying to save money.
Brittany S.
Henryetta, OK
For a drugstore concealer, this is fabulous! I was skeptical because I always use high end concealers but I wanted to give this a try! It it such a great concealer and something that I think everyone would love if they tried it. I would recommend this to anyone.
Irene G.
The Age Rewind does an amazing job covering under the eyes. It does not feel heavy and it does not crease or cake up when adding other products. When applying to other products it blends flawlessly. Most definitely will buy again. Do recommend if you are looking for a good affordable concealer.
Jessica R.
Savannah, GA
This concealer is a holy grail product. Great coverage and feels light. Doesn't get oily and is easily blended. Also is great to use a highlighter. This is the best drug store concealer that I have tried. I would recommend this to anyone. Good price as well.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?