BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
tiffany a.
springfield
Review for: Ivory more...
i do not think the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer my or anyone else money.This has barley any product in it and thought it is a liquid concealer it is so powdery.I believe there are way better concealers compared to this drug store product like the Fit me concealer.I would not recommend this product.
Erica N.
I think this does a great job at covering my dark circles considering that it’s a drug store product. Might have to reapply every two to three hours to maintain coverage but I also tend to get oily around my eyes. I use it almost every day. It also doesn’t cake up like some concealers do.
Carrie P.
This product is a go to, must have for me. I repurchase this all the time, whether or not I need it so I have a back up. Really helps my dark circles. Doesn’t settle in fine lines. Price is great. Availability is great. Pick mine up at Walmart.
Melisa C.
Citrus Heights, CA
I really like this concealer. I love that it is in a clear tube with a sponge on the top. It’s easy to see when it is getting low and the sponge helps it go on easy. I think the concealer it self works well. It has good coverage and blends well.
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I use this is great covers well up your dark circles i like it nemal price bought it at walmart store and also work for blemish is good buy itt and try itt to see that work perfectt
Selena C.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer is great coverage is great for a inexpensive concealer. I don't like the applicator because sometimes I can't tell if it's coming out or not so I end up twisting till a bunch of the concealer comes out. But still love the concealer just be careful when twisting the concealer so product comes out wait to twist again for product to come out. I don't like how the concealer dries on the applicator and gets sticky ish but if you clean it up or wipe it probably would make it better.
Madelyn K.
Northfield
Very smoothing and has a gorgeous amount of coverage. The formula is fairly weightless for how much coverage you get and it doesn’t accentuate texture at all. The applicator make application really nice and smooth. I would recommend to a friend
Ceirra R.
Kingsland, GA
Review for: Fair more...
Let me just say this concealer is wonderful.
If you are into makeup this is a must have in you're bag.
Coverage: It covers my very dark, sleep deprived circles. It also brightens. I have covered multiple red swollen pimples also.
Wear: I will usually wear my make for 8+ hours and it never separates or breaks up.
Price: It is afforable and one tube lasts a pretty long time for me.
So, if you need something that will cover, brighten, and also last as long as you do this is the product for you!
Desiree R.
Carrollton, TX
Review for: Neutralizer more...
Instant age rewind is an overall okay product I honestly go through about two sticks a year. It’s great to just dab on and blend if you’re ever in a rush. It is very affordable and will last a while! The one thing I really like about this product is that it stand out! I do feel though that the appearance once applied looks a bit grainy or blotchy, from a very close up and personal view. So I personally just wish it looked more smooth on my skin. Though it’s decent and will get the job done!
Shaina W.
East Palatka, FL
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I use this every time I put a full face on. I love that it covers my dark spots under my eyes (having a 5 month old son will give you bags under your eyes lol) it blends well and I love that it has anti-aging properties from certain ingredients.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?