BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Victoria W.
Keyport
Review for: Neutralizer, Golden more...
This product is good but I feel like it does slide around after you apply especially if you put foundation over it. I usually put this product over foundation and set it with a powder right away. I would recommend this to those who don’t have very dark circles under their eyes.
Kaitie M.
Concord, MI
I absolutely love this concealer! I have a naturally dark under eye area and often have a hard time finding a concealer that actually covers due to how fair my skin is. This product in shade neutralize works perfectly!
Lauren C.
I use this with both work makeup looks and night out looks it has an easy twist applicator which goes onto the sponge at the end allowing you to apply straight onto the face. It's also good for covering blemishes and lasts so well compared to many other concealer products I've used before. Highly recommend.
Brittany S.
Henryetta, OK
For a drugstore concealer, this is fabulous! I was skeptical because I always use high end concealers but I wanted to give this a try! It it such a great concealer and something that I think everyone would love if they tried it. I would recommend this to anyone.
ana d.
North Miami Beach, FL
This proofreader is a miracle! I have pretty dark circles under my eye and this little concealer does its job in hiding them really well. I also use this to hide the imperfections I may have. The color corrector of light matches the color of my skin exactly
Irene G.
The Age Rewind does an amazing job covering under the eyes. It does not feel heavy and it does not crease or cake up when adding other products. When applying to other products it blends flawlessly. Most definitely will buy again. Do recommend if you are looking for a good affordable concealer.
Leslie D.
Radnor
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I like this concealer's coverage, but it creases on my skin very easily. I find that using this concealer under my eyes tends to crease very easily but using it to cover acne is nice but it'll get creased later thought the day. Overall I would not buy this again.
Belle C.
Got this at target and use it daily. I get good coverage from it and it erases my dark circles. the applicator is cool but i feel like it waist a ton of product. i do recommend it to anyone looking for a good concealer
Maria D.
Boca Raton, FL
I always buy this drugstore concealer every time I run out. So far I'm on my third tube and about to buy my fourth. I use the medium color. It's very creamy and wear great with any foundation. With this price you should try it and I've tried the MAC concealers and love this drugstore one hands down the best!
Allyson G.
I absolutely love this product. It is hands down the only concealer that has ever worked for me. I neglect to buy it so often though because it doesn't last that long and its too expensive for such a little thing but it is still the absolute best in my opinion.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?