BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Esmeralde S.
Liberty Twp, OH
Review for: Brightener more...
I love this concealer for my under-eyes, it doesn’t crease and really brightens up dark circles. It is really easy to use and not a fussy product and I love that it’s available at drug stores. This product rivals high end concealers for a fraction of the price!
Lauren G.
Grand Island
This concealer is so full coverage and amazing!! It’s very buildable. It is very creamy and easy to apply and blend!! It looks beautiful on the skin!!! I love this product and I would definitely recommend this to others!
Marcella T.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Fair more...
I really only bought this because of everyone raving about it on youtube so I tried it with high expectations and it was horrible. It creased and looked splotchy. I was so confused because everyone was loving it, I might try it out again but as of now it was horrible:/
Kaitie M.
Concord, MI
I absolutely love this concealer! I have a naturally dark under eye area and often have a hard time finding a concealer that actually covers due to how fair my skin is. This product in shade neutralize works perfectly!
Sierra C.
Darlington
Okay so I didn’t use the color it says I used the lightest shade. But this is a really good concealer it’s medium coverage and is good for the under eyes. To apply you just twist the bottom and press on the sponge until product comes out. It’s definitely worth $9
Kassandra C.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Fair more...
By far my favorite concealer!! Used another brand before this, and someone recommended this one and now I'm hooked! It's easy to use, doesn't smear after a long day. Goes on evenly, and come with a sponge applicator connected. Blends very well with any foundation
Stephanie R.
Tulsa
I have used several more expensive concealers and keep going back to this one! It’s light weight and hydrating while providing excellent coverage. I only wish they had a lighter shade as I am so fair that even the lightest shade doesn’t have a brightening effect.
Brittany S.
Henryetta, OK
For a drugstore concealer, this is fabulous! I was skeptical because I always use high end concealers but I wanted to give this a try! It it such a great concealer and something that I think everyone would love if they tried it. I would recommend this to anyone.
Insha K.
Once you start using this product, you'll understand why it has a cult following. This concealer is super easy to use, lightweight, and blends easily. It does every job you need it to do (blemishes, dark eye circles) and is really affordable. I would buy it over and over again.
bree b.
Thomasville, GA
I love this concealer is the best so I made out there for drugstore it's nice packaging very pigmented for coverage is easy to apply and blend it's a long lasting it's very cheap enough fordable I recommend it to a lot of people out there who need full coverage
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?