BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Nikole K.
Review for: Fair more...
I used this for over a year to battle my dark under eye circles. It works great! It has good coverage, but I ended up testing out the Maybelline Master Cover. I would say it's great if you don't need super heavy coverage. The applicator makes it super easy to use and apply too!
Nakia P.
Review for: Brightener more...
The formula of this concealer is amazing, and the color is great! It covers under eye bags beautifully, I think it works better for the under eye area than spot concealing. The only think I don’t like is the applicator. I wish it had a wand like Tarte’s shape tape!
Florceleste G.
The best concealer ever!!!!!! It's so blendable and doesn't crease at all! I've tried so many other conclealers but honestly none of them compare to this one! The little spongy thing scared me at first but honestly it's really helpful with distributing the product.
Hannah A.
Centreville, MD
This is by far the best under eye concealer at the drugstore and possibly in my collection. It does need to be set, but it does not crease and is the best at covering up dark circles. I like the applicator a lot and you get a great amount of product for the price!!
Emma H.
Rosamond, CA
I love this concealer, I use it everyday. Has perfect coverage.
inexpensive and easy to find at any drug store
It plends so well with any foundation
It lasts longer than other concealer
I totally recommend it I've been using it for a while now it's my go to!
Caroline G.
Marion, IN
I really wanted to like this product because there is so much hype about it but I used it once and saw a picture taken of myself and you can clearly see where I had concealer on my face because of my back flash. So disappointing. But it did cover up my dark circles.
Skyler B.
Fernandina Beach
It did not work out on me I had high hopes but it just didn't work with my combination/oily skin and I felt like it did nothing. I don't know if I had a fluke or something since I've only heard good things. I also didn't like the applicator. It seem almost watery.
Alexis G.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Fair more...
Love this affordable concealer! Was my go too for years blends well under the eyes my only reason i didn’t give this 5 stars is due to the applicator I do not really like the sponge on the top but the actual product is amazing especially for a drugstore concealer !
sarah e.
Davenport, FL
I use this so much it is ridiculous. Not a whole lot to say; I love the applicator and it covers all of my dark circles well. There are other high end concealers that have better coverage but for the price of this, it does the job well. I have nothing bad to say about this!
Jenna S.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Fair more...
This is probably the best drugstore concealer that I’ve ever used. It is medium to full coverage and is very easily buildable and blendable. I like the sponge tip applicator because it helps you control how much product you’re applying, so you never put on too much.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?