BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
alexandra a.
Ham Lake, MN
This product has been around for years and it's been a favorite by YouTubers and other influencers throughout the years as well. It is a thin formula but it still hold a lot of coverage. My favorite way to use this is under my eyes, on any blemishes, and I also use it sometimes as Foundation. The sponge applicator makes it very easy to use and very beginner-friendly as well. I would recommend this product to anyone who is either starting out in makeup or has been around for awhile.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I think this is the perfect concealer for travel or when you're on the go! It does a great job covering dark under eyes and blemishes and the sponge is already attached to the top which makes it super convenient. I wouldn't necessarily stay it's my favorite for when I'm doing my makeup from scratch at home, but when you're on the go it's definitely extremely useful the sponge is such a great idea! It's a great product especially for the price and the convenience of the drug store availability.
Charlotte G.
Oak Island
Absolutely the best!!  First concealer I’ve ever purchased that works and works beautifully. I’m 56 and have some dark under my eyes. This product completely concealed my circles and lasts all day. Dab on with the sponge on the end of the bottle then use a beauty blender or what worked best for me was the very small two end shaped sponge. The flat end of this small sponge is the perfect size to blend & the other end is a point which works great between your eye and nose. It’s looks so natural & I will use this from now on. Also got the translucent color bc Walgreens was buy 1 get 1 50% off. Works great for highlighting. I dab across the top of my cheek bone, down the middle of my nose & up to middle of forehead. Blend just like using under the eye but I dabbed more lightly. Turned out beautiful if you contour like I do.
Best concealer & by accident highlighter for contouring I’ve ever used. I highly recommend
Nicole Z.
Morning View, KY
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer does wonders for my dark circles. I'm a full-time student who sometimes experiences late nights and periods of insomnia, so my dark circles can be very pronounced at times. This does a great job of canceling them out. I make sure to set it with powder to keep it from creasing. To set it, I use the Maybelline Fit Me Matte Loose Setting Powder, and they both work really well together. It also lasts for a long time, which is amazing. I couldn't be happier with this.

The only thing I don't like about this is packaging. The applicator has a sponge tip that you use to brush the product on and to get the product onto the sponge you have to twist it. It took me forever to get any out at all for the first 5 minutes of using it, but then it came out & it works now. Make sure to keep twisting it and hold the applicator with the sponge facing to the floor to help it soak into the sponge at the top.

I also don't like the packaging because I'm sure that sponge at the top of my applicator will get gross soon. Idk it's just weird from a hygiene standpoint. I love this product otherwise.
Himali B.
New York
Review for: Other more...
It it one of the best concealers that I have ever used. Maybelline has done it again great products at affordable peices. The sponge applicator makes application so easy nad effortless. It covers the blemishes as well as under eye area. If it blended well it look rather natural. It doesn't dry out my skin, cause any irritation or make me breakout. It's staying power is quiet good as well it doesn't get flaky or settle in the creases. I would definitely recommend this concealer.
Megan W.
Little Rock
Review for: Light, Neutralizer more...
My under eye circles are very hard to conceal. Prior to finding this concealer, I tried everything from cheap to luxury brands, and once I found this, I stopped looking. It is designed specifically for the under eye area, and they did a great job making sure it not only conceals, but lasts and doesn't get patchy or crease up as the day goes on. I reach for this every day, and have even stopped having to use my Dermacol concealer. The price and formula cannot be beat.
Sydney C.
Review for: Light more...
A very helpful tool when trying to conceal underneath your eyes. It covers fairly well and doesn’t look cakey on top of foundation. The only thing is that I wish it had more coverage. Overall it is a super nice product with great packaging and a great price. 10/10 would buy again!

Sanjota G.
Bloomington, IL
I brought this in ULTA for $8.99 bucks. This really does JOB! It enlightens the eye area covering the dark circle. It is not patchy and easy to apply with this stick. Gives cake finishing if you have light shaded skin. One star has been taken out because after 2 months the liquid has been dried out. I used it a couple of times but now I can't use it anymore.
Sierra W.
This is not my favorite concealer. I have combination skin with an oily T-zone and some fine lines under/around my eyes. Even when I set it with a setting powder I still found it creased in my fine lines and slid around a little bit. While the coverage is decent for dark circles, I can’t tolerate a cakey look under my eyes. I think it’s a great drugstore option for someone without fine lines, though! It covers quite well, it just didn’t work my specific skin type.
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: Fair more...
I first heard about this product all over youtube. I use this to conceal and highlight my under eyes. It works amazing. The sponge applicator is great, and I use my beauty blender to blend it out.  It does need to be set and can crease easily however it provides great coverage for dark circles. I used my kat von d shade and light palette or my Laura Mercier setting powder. I would recommend and repurchase because its affordable and does a good job.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?