BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Lupe L.
This concealer sets flawless, you do not have to blend excessively to get the great results. Does not crease on the under eye zone a really cover up those imperfections, it is best for everything you could even use it as a highlighter. I would definitely buy it again
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
Both of these are amazing for a long time before I foundTarte shape tape. These were my ride or die products to cover up my dark circles and Fine Lines they didn't settle in my mind they just cover them beautifully I could not have asked for a better drugstore product.
Samantha H.
Manalapan, NJ
Not a fan. The bottle comes with little to no product and the sponge is very fragile. The sponge is so thin that it breaks easily and I do not like how you cannot clean it. I felt the product was very drying and cracked over time. I would probably not recommend.
Sabrina H.
Gresham, OR
I've used many under eye concealers in the past, but I've stuck with this one for almost 6 years. It's my holy grail and I don't use anything else. It's not greasy, doesn't crease under your eyes and it's not too thick either. I think it's the perfect drug store under eye concealer.
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Review for: Neutralizer more...
As a new mom to 5 month old twins and a toddler sleep is something I don't get much of. Under the eye circles are a constant. This product helps even out my under the eye bags and make them disappear :-). I would recommend this easy to apply and long lasting product!
Beija V.
Haverhill
This is my all time, ultimate FAVORITE drugstore concealer! Very pigmented and easy to blend. I would recommend this to anyone. It does its job and hides dark circles. Doesn't set into any fine lines if applying setting powder on top and you are good to go!
Tiffany D.
Isom, KY
This product is thick and if you don’t blend quickly then it will cake up on the skin. It’s a great drug store option because it doesn’t oxidize on the skin but if you are kind of dry around you’re eyes be careful it drys down matte and can leave you looking more dry.
Amanda R.
Kew Gardens, NY
This concealer is probably the best drugstore concealer out there. Maybelline just knows what they are doing! It's full coverage and very light weight. What better combination? It's slightly more expensive than other drugstore concealers but definitely worth the money
Kaila P.
My holy grail for dark circles!!!! This is by far the best under eye concealer I've ever used. It easily covers any darkness or veins in my under eye area and in my eyelid without creasing and becoming cakey-looking. I definitely 100% recommend this product to anyone!
Mary R.
Review for: Ivory more...
For a drugstore concealer, the coverage is actually pretty good. The applicator is pretty cool too. Plus I really like that you can see how much product you have left. It is pretty smooth and easy to blend out. I am on my third tube of this concealer! Pretty great.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?