BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
this concelear is awesome, i have just a bit lighter than my complexion for some brightening. the applicator im torn about, it works to dispense the product but with blending right with it seems streaky. oh well i just use my beauty blender and it looks like a dream
Destiney F.
Austin
Review for: Ivory more...
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer is my go-to concealer! I use this product every single day. It has high coverage and it’s great for all skin types! I use it to conceal, brighten my under eye, and carve out my brows!
Hannah A.
Centreville, MD
This is by far the best under eye concealer at the drugstore and possibly in my collection. It does need to be set, but it does not crease and is the best at covering up dark circles. I like the applicator a lot and you get a great amount of product for the price!!
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This is such an amazing concealer, it’s so easy to blend out and it also has such amazing coverage. This doesn’t leave your skin looking cakey like some concealers do, and it also stays in place all day long.
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
I hate this product the applicator is just terrible the coverage is terrible it just doesn't work it leaves my skin feeling gross and I really just was not pleased at all with this product I would not recommend this to anyone I don't want people wasting their money
Amanda J.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is a STAPLE in my make up bag. So iconic and one hundred percent every female should own this. I have horrible dark circles and this does such a wonderful job at toning them down. The applicator is amazing. The only con I would say is while it’s an amazing product it’s not as full coverage as I would like.
Becky I.
Temecula, CA
Review for: Ivory more...
At first I loved it because it gave really good coverage. But then I noticed that I was getting a rash on the area I applied it on. It kind of burned my under eyes when applied. It is a long lasting product. I would buy it again if I wasn’t allergic to the product.
Florceleste G.
The best concealer ever!!!!!! It's so blendable and doesn't crease at all! I've tried so many other conclealers but honestly none of them compare to this one! The little spongy thing scared me at first but honestly it's really helpful with distributing the product.
Cecelia D.
AMAZING! The coverage is really good! It makes all you dark circles go away. It literally is so good it compares to the taste sharp and tape. This is really good for blemishes and it's my number one favorite concealer. It blends really well and looks really good❤️
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
This is my go to concealer when I want a more natural look & not a full coverage concealer under the eyes. Although if you color corrected, you could definitely get the full coverage look with this concealer. I have repurchased this concealer many times & it is one of my staple items in my collection.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?