BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Alicia L.
Lehigh acres, FL
One of my favorite drug store products. Like how much product comes in it, and like what the product does. Sits on the skin very pretty. I’m not a huge fan of the applicator, it kind of grosses me out but you can take the sponge off and enjoy the product with a brush.
Amanda L.
Bellmore, NY
Okay so this is my #1, ride or die concealer right now! I have been using it for almost a year I would say and I still ALWAYS reach for this one. It just blends beautifully and has great coverage and you can't beat the price! Will definitely repurchase over and over!
Sarah P.
Parrish, FL
Review for: Sand more...
So I picked this up on  a fast run and i have pretty noticeable dark circles and this doesn't last too long by mid day it was fading and that is with primer and setting it. Super easy to apply with sponge and its nice light beach makeup or throw in your emergency bag
Siudy A.
Review for: Medium more...
Working amazing , covers up the dark spots you don't want to see & pros covers up darks spots 👌& cons I really dont have cons for it , for me it work perfect & its in alright packaging not bad or mess its alright & well I buy it again yes my other go to makeup product
Kristen D.
Woburn, MA
Review for: Fair more...
My top 3 favorite drug store concealers. I use it under eyes to brighten and hide dark circles. It's not heavy coverage, which I like so might not work well if you have some serious bags. It blends well and doesn't crease so long as you put a setting powder over top.
Mari V.
Chicago
Ok to be honest I don't really use concealer that much just because I don't need it. But it is good for your undereyes. The buildable part is great i have no problem with that. I do feel like you have put less on if you want to pack it on then be my guess, you do you.
Beija V.
Haverhill
This is my all time, ultimate FAVORITE drugstore concealer! Very pigmented and easy to blend. I would recommend this to anyone. It does its job and hides dark circles. Doesn't set into any fine lines if applying setting powder on top and you are good to go!
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg
Review for: Fair more...
This works very well for a drugstore concealer. Blends out very easily and definitely gives me the coverage I need. I think this is the best concealer you can get at the drugstore. I would recommend this to anyone, it's creamy but dries down to a lovely matte finish.
Sabrina H.
Gresham, OR
I've used many under eye concealers in the past, but I've stuck with this one for almost 6 years. It's my holy grail and I don't use anything else. It's not greasy, doesn't crease under your eyes and it's not too thick either. I think it's the perfect drug store under eye concealer.
madison d.
lincon
Review for: Light more...
i didn't really like this product it did not work for me it was so hard to blend it did not cover anything you can see right through it it was very long lasting tho for me the under eye did not work at all i didnt not like this product i would not recomend
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?