BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1977)
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: Neutralizer more...
Not a full coverage concealer but does the job! It doesn’t crease and applying with your finger pads is what I recommend. I like the applicator, but I would dab first at the back of my hand to rid of what not clumped up product. The shades are many to choose from, too!
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
Both of these are amazing for a long time before I foundTarte shape tape. These were my ride or die products to cover up my dark circles and Fine Lines they didn't settle in my mind they just cover them beautifully I could not have asked for a better drugstore product.
Danielle M.
I absolutley live for this concealer! Being a mother I have horrible dark circles and this masks them so well. The applicator is soft and easy on the skin. It stays on all day and does not melt off like other concealers I have tried. I highly recommend this concealer!!
Amanda L.
Bellmore, NY
Okay so this is my #1, ride or die concealer right now! I have been using it for almost a year I would say and I still ALWAYS reach for this one. It just blends beautifully and has great coverage and you can't beat the price! Will definitely repurchase over and over!
Amy L.
Palmdale, CA
So many drugstore concealers, I can't pick a favorite. I love this concealer when I'm going for a very full coverage look. I would say it's a bit too thick but still an absolute fav. I don't really use the applicator attached to it so I directly apply it with a brush.
Amanda M.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Fair more...
this is an amazing concealer! it has great coverage but is not thick and blends like a dream. the only issue is that it is too dark to highlight with on my skin tone. when i am tan it works better. i recommend it thought for people with darker skin tones than i have.
Amanda R.
Kew Gardens, NY
This concealer is probably the best drugstore concealer out there. Maybelline just knows what they are doing! It's full coverage and very light weight. What better combination? It's slightly more expensive than other drugstore concealers but definitely worth the money
Siudy A.
Review for: Medium more...
Working amazing , covers up the dark spots you don't want to see & pros covers up darks spots 👌& cons I really dont have cons for it , for me it work perfect & its in alright packaging not bad or mess its alright & well I buy it again yes my other go to makeup product
Hailey T.
Surprise, AZ
Review for: Other more...
I have this product, the neutralizer and it is the BEST concealer I've used in years! It covers dark circles and fine lines while also highlighting the under eyes! This product was recommended to me by a friend who swore by it! I now SWEAR by this product! Must try!!
Sabrina H.
Gresham, OR
I've used many under eye concealers in the past, but I've stuck with this one for almost 6 years. It's my holy grail and I don't use anything else. It's not greasy, doesn't crease under your eyes and it's not too thick either. I think it's the perfect drug store under eye concealer.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?