BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Samantha H.
Medical Lake, Washington
This is my go to concealer. It stays on all day and really does help hide those dark circles. The packaging is really nice too. Definitely a recommend if you are in need of a new good concealer!
Natalia K.
Union, NJ
I love this concealer! It is light on skin and is easy to apply. I recommend using a beauty bender to bend on skin. In addition, it has full coverage. I like to use loose power to bake my face over concealer. I would definitely have to buy another when I finish my tube.
April H.
Middletown, RI
I use this under-eye concealer every day. I love how it is super easy to apply and is light so it never appears cakey. I would not use it to cover up acne, as it is not super thick, but it works great for under-eyes. Long-lasting and affordable. Will purchase again.
Crisxandra f.
This is a great product. I have very extreme dark circles and this works better for me than products that are 10x the price, and believe me I've tried everything. The sponge tip applicator is a little coarse during the first couple uses but it quickly softens up and is perfect for applying this product. I also use this stick to cover blemishes and dark spots and it blends very nice.
The before and after pictures speak wonders.
Maura Y.
I decided to get this after i realized i got the wrong shade in a different concealer and I really enjoy it. It isn't cakey and it doesn't exaggerate your pores, it blends so well and it is so easy to apply thanks to the tip of the applicator. Will definitely buy again.
Stephanie L.
Nashua , NH
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer. The applicator applies it like a dream. Also the coverage is pretty good. I sometimes go back to this concealer as I really do enjoy it. I have just found something that I enjoy a bit more that is fuller coverage so I made the switch. Definitely recommend.
Symantha R.
Evansville, WI
Love this concealer. It’s very full coverage and looks amazing on skin. I’m not a big fan of the applicator but I live with it because of how much I like the product.
Libby T.
Okmulgee , OK
Okay I do really like this product it is high medium coverage and doesn't crease for me. But i feel like you use it all up sooo fast (could just be me) . But yes I will repurchase and would recommend.
Alexandra R.
Such a great drugstore concealer. It really covers up your dark circles but also brightens. I find that if I set it with a powder it will last a long time without creasing. The applicator is very soft and the round shape is easy to maneuver under your eyes. I've repurchased this again and again!
Izzy H.
Rainier, WA
Review for: Sand more...
I use this concealer for under my eyes for dark circles and on my eyelids as a eyeshadow primer. It looks and feel great! I got two shades because there were so many colors to choose from. Now I can use either one when I get tan in the summer or when the seasons change.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?