BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1982)
Katherine R.
Dudley, GA
Love the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind line. I love the sponge applicator. It makes it so easy and it conceals dark circles, imperfections well. I just tend to go through it so quickly! This is one of my absolute favorite concealers! I also like the foundation from this line.
Ara R.
Finally gave in and purchased after hearing so much about it and it is really worth all the hype it has Been getting application is easy, glides on smooth not cakey or too dewy blends out nice and even only applied 3 dots under eye and it covered very well instant brightness
Abigail M.
Review for: Fair more...
The over all product worked pretty well. But the applier hurt a little when it hit my face but nothing to crazy. I defiantly think that the maybelline fit me concealer is much better. It was blend able and didn’t look caked. For the most part I probably wouldn’t buy it again
Mckenzie F.
Canyon, TX
Review for: Brightener, Fair more...
this concealer is so slept on in my opinion. this concealer may seem small but it packs a big punch when you put it under your eyes. if you're like me and have heavy dark circles under your eyes, then this is the concealer for you! i love the little spongey type applicator!
tahani s.
Jeddah, mecca
Review for: Medium more...
As a concealer, this works fine if you need light-medium coverage and it is lightweight and slightly dewy upon application (which I like). After application, I set the concealer with my e.l.f. undereye setting powder.

However, I gave this product a low rating because it claims to be a dark circle eraser and depending on how much darkness you have on your undereye-area this isn't going to provide enough coverage. For me, this blurs out my undereye-area and it looks fine but I would really like more coverage.

I'm on my second container of this product, and I will not be repurchasing once this one runs out. The shade range isn't great. I have the lightest shade and it's basically the same color as my skin tone, so it's not brightening. This product also runs cooler so it's a little too pinky-toned for me if I build it up.

I've repurchased this item because it's not terrible, but I no longer wear foundation (just primer and concealer as a base) so I want something that fully conceals and brightens.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this concealer. It’s brightening and has this perfect applicator, soft and deposits just the right amount of product. It dries quick and matte so you need to be fast at blending this, but once it’s set it instantly lights up the face. Slight creasing but not more than other concealers I’ve used.
Alicia C.
Eagle River
Review for: Sand more...
This is an ok concealer. I dont like the sponge applicator because it gets so messy. the coverage is medium and it will crease on you if you dont set. I have been using this concealer for about 4 weeks and found ones that i reach for more. I will not repurchase.
Lily V.
THIS. CONCEALER. IS. EVERYTHING. The price is so right, it's so easy to find, and it's really easy to apply/blend out, and it really does lighten the under-eye and even conceals breakouts. I will definitely be repurchasing this!! It makes my makeup look even more flawless!
Isabel S.
Los Angeles, CA
For the price it is totally worth it the formula is silky and pretty bendable to my skin. I mostly use it under my eye and below my nose because is where most notice imperfections. Overall I recommend this product just because I do see changes whenever I apply this product.v
Savannah B.
Review for: Fair more...
I LOVE this concealer. I've tried 3 or 4 others and this has been the best so far. It covers my dark circles and any other unwanted dark spots. It looks amazing with my foundation routine and matches me perfectly. I love the little puff/sponge on top! I would highly recommend this to everyone.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?