BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this concealer. It’s brightening and has this perfect applicator, soft and deposits just the right amount of product. It dries quick and matte so you need to be fast at blending this, but once it’s set it instantly lights up the face. Slight creasing but not more than other concealers I’ve used.
Monica E.
Hanford, CA
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer really does work well especially in hiding dark spots on my face. Its not heavy in the face unlike any other concealer and i love how convenient the sponge on the top of the concealer. I highly recommend this because it is affordable and it had good coverage.
Elizabeth R.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is a great concealer! Not many other ways to put it, it gets the job done, is long lasting, opaque, and very affordable. There is even a yellow corrector option for those of us with blue veins running through our under eyes. Great concealer and I will continue to repurchase it!
Sarah Beth B.
Port Byron
Tati Westbrook raves about this all the time on her YouTube channel so I finally picked it up! Needless to say I was not disappointed! So easy to apply and blends out like a dream. It also does an amazing job at hiding my dark circles. No complaints regarding this product.
Kelly G.
richmond
Review for: Ivory more...
I love love love this concealer! I have always had an issue covering my dark circles. I bought this concealer over a year ago and have used it on a daily basis. I also have used the foundation version of this and it has the same sponge tip. They are very blendable and great coverage! I don’t need a makeup brush to apply and it’s very useful for on the go car makeup.
Bryan S.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Medium more...
I feel like this product eliminates the dark circles that I have and it is very long lasting. I know some concealers crack over time, but this one does not. I have oily skin and I set my under eyes, with powder and I am good for the day. It is very affordable and easy to use.
Amy P.
Best drugstore concealer ever!! Been using it for years have repurchased so many times always have a back up ready to go! I'm pretty fair skinned I like the pink toned one called brightener. So light weight, blends in to the skin like a dream, last well to, simply amazing!!
tahani s.
Jeddah, mecca
Review for: Medium more...
As a concealer, this works fine if you need light-medium coverage and it is lightweight and slightly dewy upon application (which I like). After application, I set the concealer with my e.l.f. undereye setting powder.

However, I gave this product a low rating because it claims to be a dark circle eraser and depending on how much darkness you have on your undereye-area this isn't going to provide enough coverage. For me, this blurs out my undereye-area and it looks fine but I would really like more coverage.

I'm on my second container of this product, and I will not be repurchasing once this one runs out. The shade range isn't great. I have the lightest shade and it's basically the same color as my skin tone, so it's not brightening. This product also runs cooler so it's a little too pinky-toned for me if I build it up.

I've repurchased this item because it's not terrible, but I no longer wear foundation (just primer and concealer as a base) so I want something that fully conceals and brightens.
Kylie P.
This is one of my favorite makeup products I've ever used! The coverage is so great for the price! They cover my under eye circles so great and can even be used as a highlighter if you get a lighter shade
fadya B.
Knoxville, TN
This was the first concealer i ever purchased when i first started wearing makeup in high school. I still buy it too this day! it’s a very good drug store concealer that does the job. if you are prone to creasing definitely set it with some powder otherwise can’t complain!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?