BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Brittney V.
Northport
I love using this, It keeps my under eyes from not creasing and looks nice overall. It is basically the only under eye concealer I use and it works wonders. It is very buildable if you are needing more coverage. This is totally something everyone should try, its a good price too!
chanelle g.
fort defiance
This concealer is my go to everyday. I carry this concealer around with me more than my other brand concealers. I find the application easy and the coverage is phenomenal. When I feel a day that I want to go without foundation I just use this concealer for few of my imperfections.
Abigail V.
Phoenix, AZ
It's great for a everyday makeup look ! It's does what it's suppose to, it covers my under eyes great and it's great to lighten the face. It's creamy and blends right in to the skin , it's a drugstore product so it's much more affordable. It has become my must have in every look
Cindy Y.
Review for: Fair more...
I have 3 of these because I keep on loosing them but I find them after I buy another. It's okay it does cover my dark circles and any areas that are dark. The thing is I like really light and natural makeup on my face and this concealer can wash out my face if I use to much of it.
Amanda C.
Webb City, MO
Overall, this is a great concealer. The only reason I don't give this 5 stars is only because it doesn't give quite the under-eye coverage that I'd like, but it works very well for other places on the face. It's also good, for a light makeup day. I would definitely recommend it!
Uyen P.
Fountain Vly, CA
I love this concealer for YEARS. I’ve gine through a bunch of them already. I have even tried some hyped up concealers like Tarte shape tape and Nars creamy ones. They are nowhere to compare to this Maybelline’s. They all show dryness under my eyes like crazy but this one never disappoints me
Grecia R.
E Wenatchee
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I love this product it brights my under eyes and hides the dark circles. I don't really like the applicator because the sponge broke off easily when I first used it, but it is easy to use and blend. would decently buy it again I'm almost out of it so yes I would.
Deborah B.
Cypress, TX
I have very dark circles and this works GREAT for me a LOT BETTER than products that are 20x the price. I also use this stick to cover blemishes and dark spots and it blends very nice. I have tried several other concealers and no other comes close to this one. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
Debra B.
Houston
I finally decided to try this since I've heard so much about it.  I find it to be too t hick for my under eye.  That area is naturally the driest and this product accentuated it even more.  Good coverage, for sure, just too thick.  I will not repurchase.
ℑoanna R.
Cartersville, GA
Review for: Medium more...
I kinda have to keep using a lot of extra product just for my under eye bags to disappear. I have to twist it a lot just to get product out. Pro- it stays all day cons- I have to twist it a lot just for product to come out and I have to use a bit of extra product for it to work.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?