BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1988)
Theresa K.
Salem, NJ
Love this concealer.  I do not have dark circles or anything that needs to be "concealed" per se.  Because the formula is opaque, lightweight and does not cake I actually buy a lighter shade and use this to highlight the under eye area and down the bridge of the nose.
noelia a.
San Jose
Review for: Fair more...
First of all I got a very light color for my skin. I look like a ghost. Anyways this concealer kept creasing on me no matter how many times I've set it. The pigmentation is really good but I'm going to try another shade that suits me better in the future and see if anything changes.
Alexandria V.
I've used hundreds if not thousands of concealers and this is one of my favorites. It covers very well, the color works very nicely on my face and it lasts all day and night if you need it to. It's not expensive and its easy to find. Only bummer is it's usually sold out at my stores.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I tried this out after seeing rave reviews on YouTube. I love how creamy it is and is full coverage but isn’t oily or greasy and at the same time doesn’t settle into fine lines. The sponge applicator is also a nice change from the normal doe foot applicators. This will be a definite repurchase!
Anamta R.
humble, TX
Review for: Medium more...
This concelear is so far the best one i have every tried out , it is amazing for dark circles , and it does come with a nice fancy packaging , It is long lasting since it is a little pricey , but it is totally worth your money , and i reccomend it for those that like high end makeup!
Leigh H.
Bowling Green, KY
Review for: Fair more...
I tried this concealer and was expecting to love it after all the great things that I had read.  I am 42 and have some fine lines under my eyes.  This concealer found it's way into every line.  I tried to set it, I tried to bake, I tried it with extra moisturizer and it all ended with same results.  While the coverage was good, it was a major fail at settling into lines!
Haley Mariah T.
Shoreline , WA
HOLYGRAIL concealer! I've repurchased this four times now, and I recommended it to all my friends. It doesn't crease up, it covers beautifully and it's low maintenance and extremely easy to apply and blend. I will definitely continue to buy this.
Alexis P.
Review for: Ivory more...
This concealer was fantastic! I love using it as an every day concealer. I also love that it’s easy it apply and cheap! It’s great for under eye dark circles, especially when I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I would definitely buy it again!
Abbi L.
Satanta, KS
So far I'm loving this product. I got the lightest shade to use as an under eye highlight along with it being a concealer and it's one of my favorite drugstore products right now. I also use as an eye primer sometimes and it doesn't crease or make my eyeshadow patchy! Great product!
Taylor S.
West chester, PA
This concealer is great! Very easy application and pretty much erases my under eye circles. It also helps with covering up blemishes. It's affordable and versatile. Would definitely recommend to anyone not too make up savvy looking for an all in one concealer with easy application!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?