BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Solymar C.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I love this product !!! At first it would leave these spongey marks even with using a beauty blender so I took off the sponge applicator on and used a brush to apply it and the coverage was so flawless!! It brightens up your face so effortlessly I use nothing else BUT this to contour
Olivia D.
The application is very easy. The product is very easy to blend. If I didn't know this was from Maybelline I would think this is a more expensive concealer. This is a great concealer and highlight. I would absolutely rebuy this product.
J H.
Review for: Brightener more...
These are the drugstore products that I always bring with me in my purse. I use the Light Pale color first as a concealer for blemishes and on my undereye area and then this one, the Brightener Illuminateur. I love how this brightens and illuminates my skin for that really nice glowy effect. I get more than what I paid for buying these products and I just love it!
morgan 💋.
Fulton, MO
Review for: Fair more...
Excellent concealer. I have seen this compared to the Tarte shape tape a few times, and I think the coverage is definitely just as good. It blends easily and powders go on well on top of it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a cheaper alternative to Shape Tape.
Lucero G.
Umatilla, OR
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
This is my go to eyebrow concealer. Every time I do my eyebrows this is the product that I use to clean them out and give them that clean look that makes them shine.
Maria J.
Over all i like the products it's self bit the way they did the applicator could have been different besides the smudge like applicator first application is smooth and perfect but with many uses it feels rough on your skin i rather take it off and use a brush to apply the concealer.
Araceli V.
La Puente , CA
Good concealer for the price, it doesn't last a lot for me but it works great, easy to use and an every day concealer, I use it when I don't need so much coverage and am not wearing that much makeup, it blends easy, kind of creamy and you definitely need to set it or it will crease.
Kimberly O.
Portland, OR
This this this this!! It's amazing! It works amazing wth my foundation and when I don't have anything on! It might even be better than some of my high end concealers! I would recommend this to EVERYONE!
Becky F.
Snellville, GA
I liked this concealer. It will crease a bit when I use is on my eyes, but I set with powder and no issues. The color looks good on my skin. I use this mostly when I'm experimenting because the price and coverage are spot on. I will def be buying this again once my tube is an empty.
Bianca G.
This is one of the best concealers I’ve used. It is buildable and really can cover up some spots on ur face. It has a sponge applicator at the top so u can just apply as product comes out and it’s easy to blend out. It’s very inexpensive because it being a drugstore product. Love it!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?