BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Briana S.
Gotha, FL
My favorite drugstore concealer. I bought this years ago, not even realizing how great of a product it is. When I started comparing it to high end makeup, I realized this concealer is as great as some of the higher priced concealers. Blend-able, doesn’t crease and lots of coverage!
Jay N.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Brightener more...
I love this product! I have tried a bunch of stuff for my under eyes even high end like m.a.c  but this is the only thing that works ! I brightens without it looking grey. I can also use it as a highlight ! Definitely a must for me . only con Is  I run out quickly .
Kimberly O.
Portland, OR
This this this this!! It's amazing! It works amazing wth my foundation and when I don't have anything on! It might even be better than some of my high end concealers! I would recommend this to EVERYONE!
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
Sherman, CT
Review for: Fair more...
HANDS DOWN A WONDERFUL CONCEALER!!!! I absolutely adore the way this feels and the consistency is great. This is comparable to high end and I got mine at CVS!!!! One of my favorite products of all time!
Lucero G.
Umatilla, OR
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
This is my go to eyebrow concealer. Every time I do my eyebrows this is the product that I use to clean them out and give them that clean look that makes them shine.
Madeline L.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Fair more...
This is a great concealer especially for brightening the under eyes! It gives your makeup look a bright and light look. This product is easy to bled and melts into the skin with the rest of your makeup. Make sure you set your under eyes though so it doesn't crease, highly recommend!
noelia a.
San Jose
Review for: Fair more...
First of all I got a very light color for my skin. I look like a ghost. Anyways this concealer kept creasing on me no matter how many times I've set it. The pigmentation is really good but I'm going to try another shade that suits me better in the future and see if anything changes.
Daniela M.
Estos correctores se han vuelto bastante populares en el mercado y cómo no? Son excelentes! Quizá su cubrimiento no es el mejor, pero sin embargo da un aspecto bastante bien, deja un acabado excelente y se adapta muy bien, lo recomiendo por completo. Se ha vuelto de mis favoritos.
Casey W.
Austin, Texas
Review for: Ivory more...
I love love love this product! Its super affordable and easy to use. It brightens up my under eyes more than any other concealer that I found and doesn't feel cakey. A lot of people don't like the applicator but I feel like it is super easy and convenient to use especially on the go.
Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the best drugstore concealer. I love the soft applicator and the coverage it gives. I have this in the illuminating shade which is a nice light pink. It brightens up the eyes. I would repurchase.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?