BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1985)
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
Review for: Tan more...
Im a very pale person, so i bought the Fair one. It's perfect for my eye bags and darkness. I've been used one from NARS , but these so much better. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Ashton D.
This is my go to drugstore concealer. The little sponge makes applying it so much easier and a little goes a long way. I'm amazed how good the coverage is for this considering how cheap it is, and I've never had a reaction or breakout from it. I bought it on a whim and I will always keep this in my kit.
Savanna H.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Ivory more...
This is one of my favorite concealers! First off, the coverage is AMAZING, and it feels lightweight on the skin. Second, this is one of the only concealers that does not crease on me, and is super easy to blend out. I find myself reaching for this more often than my high end concealers!
anjali r.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Medium more...
I picked this product up at my local Walgreens. I was always curious if this worked. In the past I have tried many products including Clinique for under eye circles and have had no success. I am truly happy I finally found this product because it works like a charm. It covers under eye circles especially with my skin color of Indian skin. Definitely a must! The pricing is also very affordable.
Brittany A.
I was skeptical how much I would like this concealer, but I've been using it for about a year now and I have to say I do really like it. The applicator still feels a little odd to me, but if it works, it works. It does settle into fine lines a tiny bit if you aren't careful, but overall, it offers nice coverage and isn't too heavy.
Francheska M.
I RECOMMEND IT TOO! Girls this Eraser Dark Circles is AWESOME! I bought it since a friend recommended it to me and told me to use it and to me as I love Maybelline products I ran out to buy it and I have been using it for a month and OMG I love it! I'm so excited about that purchase I feel it was worth it because I'm ready to marry him!
Marissa A.
Review for: Neutralizer, Fair more...
This is hands down my holy grail under we concealer. I love it! The formula is not too thick and does not crease under my eyes. It blends extremely well and brightens. I have no complaints on this product and will continue to re-purchase. As an FYI, I have oily skin and his works great.
Hayden P.
Klamath falls , OR
Theres a reason this is the top rated! I LOVE the formula of this product. It is so easy to blend out and it doesn't get all thick and cake under the eyes. I actually enjoy the sponge tip, it's easy to apply and it helps not waste the product. It does run out fairly quick unfortunately!
Tiffany P.
Plainfield, IL
Review for: Fair more...
I like this concealer but I wish it had a little more coverage. I think it’s great for aging skin because it isn’t heavy and dry. It is a moisturizing formula and doesn’t settle as much in fine lines. I would recommend it if you’re not looking for full coverage. It blends nicely though.
Christen S.
I love my Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer! It’s easy to apply, and easy to blend. Perfect for over foundation to cover dark spots or acne, and blends almost seamlessly with a beauty blender. Would definitely buy again and would recommend to anyone looking for an easy to use concealer!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?