BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1975)
Bianca G.
This is one of the best concealers I’ve used. It is buildable and really can cover up some spots on ur face. It has a sponge applicator at the top so u can just apply as product comes out and it’s easy to blend out. It’s very inexpensive because it being a drugstore product. Love it!
Cami P.
Miami
This is the best concealer that I have tried, I would prefer another kind of packaging because the current one is a little bit dirty for me.
Another great thing about this concealer: it is last lasting.
Allison L.
Sanford, FL
This product is good for the times when a full face of makeup is not needed but some blemishes still need to be covered. It is a little thick so it's not as easy to blend as other products that I have used but it does out last most products. One application will last a solid 8 hours!
Taylor G.
Brooklyn, NY
If your looking for a great concealer to contour with but want to stay in the drugstore price range this is amazing honestly sometimes I will use this over high end concealers I own I love the dome sponge applicator it makes it super easy to apply and it's blends out so beautifully !
Kayla M.
Review for: Fair more...
Love this concealer! This has been the one I keep going back to. It blends well and doesn’t crease under my eyes like most others. It can also build upon itself easily. I’ve tried a few colors and have enjoyed the skin color shades the most (Brightener was a tad bit too pink for me).
katy l.
Review for: Light more...
It does an amazing job at hiding dark circles but it starts waring off after about 5 hours so ill definitely recommend you use it to run errands.  I wouldn't exactly recommend it for hiding pimples though. And applying the fit me lose powder over it definitely helps a lot.
Madeline L.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Fair more...
This is a great concealer especially for brightening the under eyes! It gives your makeup look a bright and light look. This product is easy to bled and melts into the skin with the rest of your makeup. Make sure you set your under eyes though so it doesn't crease, highly recommend!
Chelsea B.
Really good concealer! Great for beginners! Easy to apply! Great blending. I first blended it with a brush but it should be easier with a blending sponge. Light coverage you can always build up and Apply to how you want it! Would definitely recommend it! Got mine from Rite Aid
Reilly S.
I am younger but this concealer gets rid of all the dark circles that I have due to long nights. My sister loves this product as well. I will say if you don't set it right after blending it out it will crease but it is a product I would repurchase if I run out of it.
Briana S.
Gotha, FL
My favorite drugstore concealer. I bought this years ago, not even realizing how great of a product it is. When I started comparing it to high end makeup, I realized this concealer is as great as some of the higher priced concealers. Blend-able, doesn’t crease and lots of coverage!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?