BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Jennifer P.
This is my favorite concealer in all the land! I love it so much. It's so easy to use and apply, very easy to blend and most importantly it does it's job at covering what you need covered. I'd definitely recommend.
Jessi D.
Pensacola
This is a game changer for drugstore concealers. A serious contender for top five in the game. I will say Ive gotten more than a few messed up components where the knob doesnt push product out. With even those issues I will buy this and keep it in my collection until it isnt made anymore.
Nancy P.
Resaca, GA
I always always always come back to this concealer. I use it for my very dark undereye circles in the shade 'neutralizer'. It is very lightweight but has a great amount of coverage. I use it every single day and I have to replace it about every 6-7 months so you get a lot of product for the price!
Alexis H.
The Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer is one of the best cocealers I have ever tried. Based on the other concealer I have tried, such as the fit me concealer, it works wonders for my dark circles. It blends fairly well and never creases. I would buy this product over and over again.
Laura S.
Jonesborough, TN
This concealer is one of the best. It goes on so easy and I reach for it every time I put on my make-up. It blends well, covers well and doesn't crease often. For a drug store concealer, it can't be beat!
alexis f.
edwardsburg
I am not a big fan of this, I found it hard to Blend and It looked cakey to me. It does apply a good amount of product. I just wished it would blend with my foundation more. My friends have used this before to highlight under their eyes and forehead and they thin it works great as that.
Gloria A.
Centralia, IL
HUGE FAN! I always have issues with undereye creases and this is awesome. I wish they had a slightly lighter shade to go with my skin tone. Application is good, I like how the applicator keeps you from applying too thick of a layer. GREAT for the price for sure.
Courtney B.
Review for: Brightener more...
Honestly this is great! It covers up what it needs to for cheap! I love how drug store products are stepping up their game! Better watch out high end products! They're catching up! I would definitely recommend to a person who likes to spend less but still get they're beautiful glam on!
Sarah R.
Dayton , OH
This is by far my favorite drug store concealer. It is one of my all time favorite concealer actually. I find myself reaching for this concealer more than some of my high end ones. It covers dark circles while also brightening my under eyes. I definitely recommend you try this concealer
Rocio E.
El Paso
honestly I have  been using this product since I was like 14, I am 21 now and I still look like I have 14 year old skin. that age rewind is no joke. its light wear and long lasting. I love the packaging and the sponge at the end of it. I love this product and ill always keep buying
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?